Lumen Factory's D36 LED lamps...dimensions?

stallion2

Enlightened
well, i've not gotten very far on my own so i'm gonna ask the experts, CPF members. before i go any farther let me say that i'm well aware of Dark Ops' reputation...i've seen their knives first hand and their ridiculous shape is outdone only by their ridiculous prices and claims. i just didn't realize how poorly they were viewed by so many others until i encountered CPF.

i have a Dark-Ops Hellfighter X-19 for which i would like to get an LED lamp. i hardly use it anymore w/ all my LED lights which drives me nuts because the X-19, as a host, is the best built i've seen. i've emailed Lumens Factory to see if I could get a basic engineering print showing reflector/lamp dimensions. i was declined...no big deal. so i emailed them back w/ this:

mylampvslumenfactoryslamp.jpg

all i want are the dimensions listed which i've let blank. this was about 2 weeks ago and i've heard nothing back. is there anyone in CPF land that has a Lumens Factory D36 LED lamp for which they can provide me these dimensions? i don't want to spend that much money only to find out it won't fit. i'm open to any suggestions if there are some other mfg's that i should look at as well. thank you for any help you can provide.

ps - i checked w/ dark ops about buying parts this past summer...all they tried to do was sell me an LED version of the same light......:scowl: