A BIG Thank You

jama12uk

Newly Enlightened
This is a great forum. After trawling through many posts and reviews (I am a slow decision maker) I have finally taken the plunge and purchased what I will hope will prove to be a quality flashlight the Fenix LD20 and have invested in a set of 4 sanyo eneloops. Initially I was going to go for the led lenser p7, but finally chose the fenix. May have to get the p14 at a later date though, that looks mint but too big for me to carry every day.

I am still waiting to recieve the flashlight through the post but will probs be posting a review of it sometime soon from the point of view of a newbie.

Many Thanks for all that contribute to this forum as it is you guys that have helped me to choose, what I hope to be the right light for me. lovecpf

hmmm..... That TK11 R2 looks good... i might just have to...... hmmm

I will never have any money again. :mecry:

bluecrow76

Enlightened
The Fenix L2D was my first "good" light. I bought the L1D body so I could EDC it easier and carried it for a year or so... then along came other lights... It's still on my shelf and is my go to AA light should the need arise.

:welcome:

Hold on tight and enjoy the ride!

DuncanHynes

Newly Enlightened
You'll like it alot, just keep the contacts clean. Over time they rub and get this black buildup as with most EDC lights that see alot of action. It's easy to clean, just so if you see it flicker you know a first step to fix it. LD20 and it's cousins are great overall lights. Soon you'll be getting trits, clips, lanyards, skull lego heads...a Malkoff, lol :naughty:

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'll love it! I EDC a Fenix LD20 in its belt holster and it's a great light that has served me well throughout its short tour of duty so far.

Latest posts