Who has a PT quad ?

Super Tico

Newly Enlightened
I just got mine tonight.
Seems like a good product for the price.
What ye say, oh OCD light freaks ?

David18

Newly Enlightened
I have the Quad Tactical which differs from the Quad by the addition of removeable colour filters. Excellent light. I also have the discontinued Aurora, also an excellent light with outstanding run time.

David

Beaker

Newly Enlightened
I just got mine tonight.
Seems like a good product for the price.
What ye say, oh OCD light freaks ?

I've used one for a number of years as a backup light for caving, and been quite happy with it. I've finally switched to a Zebralight H50 for that purpose, mainly to consolidate on a single battery type (AA) for ease of supply; otherwise I'd still be using the Quad (which will be relegated to camping use now).

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like mine, and they are great headlights for the price. My only complaint is that when they upgraded the l.e.d.s, they lined them up to make a spot so it isn't the great floody headlight it once was. Basically, they made the Quad more like the EOS and the EOS more like the Quad. The EOS being upgraded gave it nearly the same throw but with about 3 times the flood light (this was much better than the Quad's upgrade). Other than that, the Quad is nearly as bright as the EOS, more efficient on low, $10 cheaper, lighter in weight, and has a low battery warning. These are the lights I loan out to family and friends for night hikes. I usually stick with my EOS headlight or my Fenix HP20.