My first E2e-HA

pahl

Enlightened
I just had to stop my Cabela's in Minnesota on our way back home after a long 4th of July weekend.

I could not belive it when I went over to check out there flashlights and there was a E2e-HA calling out to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What else could I do other then pick it up and check it out.

The lady at the counter asked me if I ever tried one of them as they sell a lot of them. I said yes, I have a couple of Surefire's lights on me. (E1e-HA & G2-BK)

She said "oh, you must be one of them flashlight nut's"

I smiled and said "I guess so" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway the E2e-HA now has a new home in South Dakota /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pahl

Enlightened
I like the size of it. It's a bit longer then the E1e-HA, but still small enough to carry in my right front pocket.
Also I don't have the problem of my pinky finger covering the lens as I hold it in my left hand and work the switch with my thumb like it does on my E1e-HA.

The next time I order some batteries from surefire I'm going to order the MN02 lamp for it and use the MN03 as a spare.

paulr

Flashaholic
I figured an E2e-HA was on my shopping list for someday when I've got more bucks, but now lean toward the L4 instead. I don't feel likely to get both. What to do, what to do.

FNinjaP90

Enlightened
Hey guys, I just got a brand new HA e2e + 12 SF123's on ebay for $89 shipped. Was it a good deal?

Latest posts