Eagletec M2XC4 TRIPLE CREE R2

bigsteve

Newly Enlightened
I have just ordered the Eagletec M2CC4 triple cree r2 cool white as my first torch and anything i need to know?
best batteries and charger to use?
any mods out there?
and thanks for all your advice as i ordered this over the tk40 and x21 as it was also cheaper at a £100 and i hope its a good torch and first of many lol:grin2:

amaretto

Newly Enlightened
Did you order the newest version? It comes with a replacement tailcap with clickie and diffuser. I recommend to install this clickie because even if the rotary ring is switched off the flashlight consumes some battery power.

If you dont like strobe (and/or the "off-position" of the rotary switch) you can simply modify the light (reversible, search in this forum).

No matter which battery type, 4x cr123 or rcr123, 2x 18650. You only should use protected ones.

You will get a very bright light with very good throw and enough flood. I took the warm tint and its less bright but therefore with beautiful natural colour rendition.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome light you ordered, I absolutely LOVE mine! Very bright, with great throw. And I also suggest you install the clickie switch as I did with mine. I think the original tailcap looks better, but the clickie tailcap makes the light more functional as it allows momentary activation. With a light this bright, thats essential for me when I am spotting things off in the distance.

bigsteve

Newly Enlightened
just ordered an ultrafire charger and some aw batteries to compliment the eagletac and thanks for everybodys input lovecpf