BlackShadow

Thread: Glock's GTL 21/22 Question...Replacement lens?

Default Glock's GTL 21/22 Question...Replacement lens?

Okay, so a few years back I bought a Glock 17, along with a GTL 21/22 light-laser combo unit for it. Since then, I have switched departments, and was issued an SureFire X300, and have sold my Glock, so I have no need for this light laser unit, and want to sell it.

Problem is...somewhere along the line, the lens was busted out. Aside from that, the unit is 100% (no wear marks/scratches, etc), and comes with everything, so I'm looking to replace/repair the bezel/head/lens. Anyone out there ever do any work on the Glock lights?

Any and all help would be appreciated!

Default Re: Glock's GTL 21/22 Question...Replacement lens?

I don't do any work on Glock lights, but I am looking to buy exactly that model of Glock weaponlight you have there. I don't know what lens it takes, but I would be interested in possibly buying your GTL 21 weaponlight for my Glock.

PM sent about further details.

Quote Originally Posted by adbowell View Post
    Okay, so a few years back I bought a Glock 17, along with a GTL 21/22 light-laser combo unit for it. Since then, I have switched departments, and was issued an SureFire X300, and have sold my Glock, so I have no need for this light laser unit, and want to sell it.

Problem is...somewhere along the line, the lens was busted out. Aside from that, the unit is 100% (no wear marks/scratches, etc), and comes with everything, so I'm looking to replace/repair the bezel/head/lens. Anyone out there ever do any work on the Glock lights?

Any and all help would be appreciated!
    "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10