Contacting TnC?

ExMachina

Newly Enlightened
My HyperLux recently stopped working :( Not sure what happened. I baby-ed this light too so it didn't die from abuse.

I've tried PM-ing TnC here but no reply so far...

If TnC is no longer in business, any suggestions on who I could send the light to for a refurbish?

Thanks guys.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably depends on the version of the HyperLux.

If it's one of the later models with a driver, it probably uses one of ARC mania's converters, and I've seen him update quite a few HyperLux V's and SuperFlashlight III's. cmacclel has done a few as well. If you don't get a response from TnC, I'd try one of them. Updating it might not be cheap, but those HyperLux hosts are too nice to discard, and with so much mass, they have almost endless modding possibilities.

ExMachina

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the hint about ARC mania! And yup, you got it--it's too nice of a light to just ignore.

Still am hoping that I can get in touch w/ TnC...what do you guys think my chances are? Has anybody else had luck in contacting Eric in the past several weeks?

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric still posts periodically, so I imagine he'll chime in eventually.

And, he's always responded to my e-mails promptly.

ExMachina

Newly Enlightened
Eric still posts periodically, so I imagine he'll chime in eventually.

And, he's always responded to my e-mails promptly.

Ok, so perhaps PM-ing him here is not the best way to contact him. I'm going to now try sending a message through the TnC website.

Fingers crossed!

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the posts guys. I thought I sent a PM previously, but I'll send another now.

Actually catsndog1 is no longer a good email. It's best to reach me through PMs, through the TnC Online Store Email, or through my paypal emails: bogus1cash AT GMAIL Dot COM or Bogus1cc AT GMAIL Dot COM.