Good Hunting, Hiking light With Red lens?

Old Farmer

Newly Enlightened
I was looking for a good hunting light, that had a red filter, not to scare game. I might also use it for hiking and camping. What about the princeton EOS II? Would it be better to get two seperate lights, one for hunting, and one for hiking and camping, if a man could afford it? I have not been on the forum for awile, got mix up with knives and guns. Glad to be back.

wingnut86

Banned
I'm currently looking at this light for hunting and general outdoor use.

It is available with a RGB (red, green, blue) kit.

Being available in Neutral White, makes it all the better for your applications.

Or the filters can be purchased separately if the base model is bought.

It is also available in a 2x AA version if cr123a's aren't your flavor...

woodentsick

Enlightened
Princeton Tec EOS Tactical :D

It has an in-built filter system and it comes with 3 colors (Red, Blue, Green). It switches on in low, which I think would be better for hunting. It's definitely bright enough to use for hiking/camping (Can be used without filters of course)

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
The EOS-Tactical is defaintely impressive as far as lighting. Will light up the whole trail on high, although low and medium could stand to be lower. The filters seem to work pretty good, though. But I have had issues with mine as it likes to move quite a bit quite trail runnning (and I am NOT a hardcore runner by any means!).