You paid how much for that !?

pahl

Enlightened
You have probly read in my other post about my father giving me a hard time on how much I spent on a G2.

How often do you get asked, "How much is one of them?" after you get done using your flashlight?

Some people think nothing of spending $500 for a deer rifle around here, but when they hear what you paid for a E2e-HA there jaw hits the floor.

Let's see I use my flashlight just about everyday and you use your deer rifle how many day's out of the year?

Just a thought.....

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got that with my L4. I was telling a friend about my new flashlight, and they asked how much. They were amazed I would spend that much on a flashlight. After I showed it to them, and turned it on at night, they understood more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
My sister is always teasing me about my flashlights. She thinks that if a flashlight is more than $5, it is too expensive. Her definition of a flashlight: "a beam of light."

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
My friends have gotten used to it. They don't have as much shock anymore when I present them a flashlight price.

Dan

Catapult

Enlightened
Don't tell 'em. It runis the surprise! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've caught more than enough ribbing from my friends for paying nearly $500 for an X990... Nowadays, I don't even mention the Maxabeam to them anymore; it'll just give me the good 'ol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif and that's all she wrote about the prices of my lights...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Latest posts