• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better...

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
....along comes your first Lunasol 27. Thanks to Royal Oak, I've acquired this beauty. I know that most of you reading this have either seen it, owned it or still own it, and photos just don't do this piece of artwork justice.

This light has been a shelf queen, but I expect that under my care it will enjoy some very careful EDC duty. I absolutely love it!

Wow. Let the photos speak for themselves!

IMG_3146.JPG

IMG_3138.JPG

IMG_3139.JPG

IMG_3140.JPG

IMG_3141.JPG

IMG_3142.JPG

Thank you Royal Oak, and thank you Don!! :twothumbs:twothumbs

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
One of the best lights ever made. I know peeps love the LS20, but the LS27 is a CLASSIC! I like the beam(s) more in the LS27 as well. I miss mine DEARLY :mecry: but will always have my photos.

img0139sm.jpg

mg00071smlo5.jpg

*Taken 2 years apart from eachother - jeez, I'm a pretty boring photographer if my style hasn't changed! LOL

Glad you got one, run4jc! :twothumbs - your McGizmo collection is getting to be quite big! :cool: When do we get to see a family photo? :poke:

:thumbsup: john

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of the best lights ever made. I know peeps love the LS20, but the LS27 is a CLASSIC! I like the beam(s) more in the LS27 as well. I miss mine DEARLY :mecry: but will always have my photos.

*Taken 2 years apart from eachother - jeez, I'm a pretty boring photographer if my style hasn't changed! LOL

Glad you got one, run4jc! :twothumbs - your McGizmo collection is getting to be quite big! :cool: When do we get to see a family photo? :poke:

:thumbsup: john

Haven't quite put the family in a pose just yet, but here's the family prior to today, and the new member's photo is in the OP!

IMG_2730.JPG

Although one of the Haikus may find a new home soon --we'll see. I try not to think about how much $$ is tied up in this little "family!"

:eek: :poof: :ohgeez:

Thanks! Dan

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Likewise - your avatar is both cool and beautiful..:thumbsup:

I really didn't need to spend the money, but plans were to put out a WTB for one in March or so. When this mint example popped up I just had to 'shift some stuff around' and go for it.

I'm discussing potentially letting my Haiku (XR-E) become a really good fellow CPRer's first gizmo...and at the same time almost hoping it doesn't happen. I still need (want) and SD XR-U! Is there no end?

You've got the two that can allow you to do most anything. But...........if a Lunasol 27 ever pops up at a time when funds allow, I encourage you to take a look...

:duck: :twothumbs