• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Multi Mode Peak........

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Made ya look...lovecpf........S power Baltic head on one end- XLR power Baltic head on the other.

Rockin extra long run time and super bright Lux in a tight brass double N cell body.....old school style.

doublepeak.jpg

optic.jpg

Last edited:

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know, I've actually considered seeing if Peak could make something like a double ended Logan. One end level 8 and other level 2. Man I wish they would make a variable output pocket light. As much as I love the El Cap and my other Peaks, my D10 still rules the roost for overall usefulness.

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
know exactly what you mean....I just aquired my first real multi mode- the new Rougue Icon....even the single AA is too big for edc- but is is kind of cool to tote around in the laptop bag- and the neck lanyard is supreme.

MWClint

Enlightened
You know, I've actually considered seeing if Peak could make something like a double ended Logan. One end level 8 and other level 2. Man I wish they would make a variable output pocket light. As much as I love the El Cap and my other Peaks, my D10 still rules the roost for overall usefulness.

there are dual ended cr123 peak bodies, so you could have a double ended logan. or you could get one of the nylon end caps and use tha back end for
a spare battery.