• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD .. K2 Novatac 120p with PEU Green Trit bezel

warx23

Enlightened
Up for grabs is my favorite night stand light. I swapped the p4 for a K2 and the beam is wonderful. Plenty of throw. Nice bright hot spot. The tint has a nice creamy to white color. The bin is UWOE. The body has no marks except for the tail cap. Ive installed a glow ring under the glass. Id say the body is 98% good. It has a knurl or two with ano missing from a peak. I bought it this way. Hardly noticeable but thought Id mention it. I have the original box and it will come with some goodies. Extra orings, extra lens and perhaps a tail cap. Ive collected smattering of novatac parts.
SOLD >>> Asking $170 $165

Thanks

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5650.jpg

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5653.jpg

:wave:

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: K2 Novatac 120p with PEU Green Trit bezel

Talk about one sweet setup, plus a great seller! :party:

If you ever decide to part it out, I'd love the Peu bezel :D

Gatsby

Enlightened

Dang the PEU trit bezel itself is not quite hen's teeth rare but they are getting harder to come by - I looked for a month or two before I finally sourced mine (with ice blue trits). I have this exact setup and it is a wonderful light - the K2 swap really brings it into it's own and it keeps pace with most anything competitive on the market. Just my emitter mod and PEU bezel cost over $100 combined...

I can't imagine this will last very long.

warx23

Enlightened

Thanks for the kind words. lovecpf
This is a great set up with a killer beam. Thanks to my good friend Karl that PEU bezel is loaded with fresh green trits from b@rt. Nice and bright!

rtryland

Newly Enlightened

Do you have any beamshots?
Is the beam more of a cool or neutral white?

Thanks!

Rtryland

Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened

I would say neutral white. I do not have any beamshots at this time. I can tell you it's about as nice a beam as any light I have for it's size. Nice hot spot free of any rings and like every k2 I've had it throws quite nice. It's also much brighter then the original emitter.

rtryland

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it!

PM me with Paypal please!!!

TY sir!

Rtryland
:paypal:

*stares intently at mailbox* :popcorn:

Last edited:

rtryland

Newly Enlightened
Light arrived today safe and sound! The emitter tint is GORGEOUS!!!
Very warm. Glow ring and Trits in the bezel really add to an already awesome light.

Light arrived looking better than the pictures even! Always nice. Packing was awesome too! Great seller.

A big change from my 120T. Seems the steps for brightness ramping when setting each setting is different than on my cracked 120T, but still LOVE IT!

Thanks again!!!

Would certainly do business again!

RTRYLAND

warx23

Enlightened
Excellent. Glad you like it. :twothumbs. It was my favorite light for quite a while. The K2 swap is a great improvement on the NT. Enjoy it.

Thanks!
lovecpf