• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: High CRI Aleph Light Engine

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD
For sale is a new Aleph light engine. It features a Nichia 083 high CRI LED driven by a GD driver board set at 333mA. This light engine is built in a brass can with brass battery contact, and would be ideal for an Aleph Mule. The runtime on a CR123 cell should be 4+ hours, while an RCR123 cell would provide 2+ hours.

$75 shipped (within the U.S.). or trade for a Pierce M10i, or clean Arc LS.

100_6215.jpg

100_6216.jpg

No fees charged for PayPal.

The first person to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over other communications. Payment must be made via Paypal. However, if you are not a Paypal user, please contact me via PM and we can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

Asking price listed includes first class shipping with Delivery Confirmation (within the U.S.). The price does not include insurance, or other mailing services. If you would like shipping upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc., please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Please note: When sending PayPal, please include your CPF/CPFMP name and the light purchased in the notes section, or item header. Please use payment for goods option. DO NOT use personal, or money owed option.

Thank you.

Last edited: