New dream needs to become true

oren1s

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone, I'm speechless
smile.gif
I've been a flashlight fan since i remember my self, but I did not know there were others like me
wink.gif

I found you guys whan a friend told me about a LED lights, gave some site and the was was short to YOU. It's now a week or so i'm hooked to the forum reading and reading, neglecting my wife & my dog. At first day i found you, i was sitting around 6 hours reading you
shocked.gif
Thus since i'm coming home from work digging around here.

Now the disappointing part is that i thought my Maglight lights are top of the line, i have a Mini Mag, 3D & a rechargeable Mag.

At the moment i think about Surefire M2 & 10x Dominator and i want them
grin.gif

I contact Donnie at SABLE CO and Texas Tactical Supply, both don't ship overseas
frown.gif
, i think SABLE has the best prices on SF.

Can you help me out there ??? (please advise me about my desires and how can i make my dreams true???)

Thank YOU all, Oren

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oren, the Mag-charger is a very good light. Mag has just come out with a new higher powered lamp to make it even better.

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somehow for it's price in Singapore, I feel that the US would be better.

MicroE

Enlightened
Oren1s----Welcome!
I joined CPF a few weeks ago. I thought that my Mag 4D's were really powerful. After 10 minutes cruising around CPF I went out and bought a Legend LX at the local Wally World. Wow! It put out so much light that the Mags went to hide in shame. The Legend was also MUCH smaller. Of course, it only lasts an hour on a set of batteries.
I have a couple of SF lights on order from Donnie at Sableco and I have bought from Arc, from 1SKS and from TTS. They are all great guys!
Happy shopping and be prepared to spend $$$.
Right now as I type in this reply I am neglecting my family---time to move back to reality.--Marc

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by oren1s:
It's now a week or so i'm hooked to the forum reading and reading, neglecting my wife & my dog
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Oren,
Never, NEVER negelect your dog.....
twak.gif
Your wife...
icon3.gif
TX

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
dog...wife...what's the difference?
grin.gif
(i'm not married, i can say that!)

oren1s

Newly Enlightened
I have got the new bulb for the rechargeable Mag
smile.gif

Please guys do you know some good dealer with good prices who will ship Surefire lights overseas???