E2E belt sheaths?

Sid Post

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking on the SureFire sight for a factory sheath but, don't see one listed. I really like the ready access on the belt sheath but, the 6P size one I got with my old light has too much slack in it so, the light hangs up when drawn when the material bunches up.

Does someone make a good kydex holster or, is there an aftermarket mil-spec web sheath available I have missed?

THANKS!

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened
The V82 is a nylon pouch for the E2e. As many other things, it does not seem to be listed on SureFire's website.
Holger

Reaper

Enlightened
CountyComm at one time had Kydex holsters for the E2e. Maybe they still do?

pahl

Enlightened
Could someone post a photo of the V82 with a E2e-HA in it?

Does it make a differance on what clip you have on the light or does the V82 fit all the E2 series lights good?

Is it a fixed loop or a Quick-Detach like the V21?

I have the V21 and it fits my G2 very well. Can I expect the same from the V82 with a E2e-HA?

Thanks.

Stu

Newly Enlightened
s, p, d & f orbitals.. somewhere in the Rockies
pahl:

I have a v21 (it is the quick-detach, not sure if it's v21 or v82)for my E2 and it fits very nicely with the old style clip, & should as well with the E2e style clip. However, if you put a KL1 head on the tube it makes the entire unit longer, so the velcro flap barely grabs the holster body enough to close.

pahl

Enlightened
This black leather one also works good for me.
E2leather.jpg

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
The best holster for the E2E/E2O/with or without KL1/L4 which I've found is that $5 black nylon belt-loop holster from Country Comm. Unfortuneatly, I'm not aware of anyone else that has them and can no longer recommend Country Comm as a Dealer.

pahl

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
kb0rrg said:
Is the leather one made by SF too? What part #?

[/ QUOTE ]

The leather sheath is a AA maglite sheath. You can find them new on ebay for less the $10 with shipping or in many hardware stores.

It was just a little tight for my E2e-HA so I had to soak it in water for a hour or two. I then put my E2e-HA in the sheath to stretch it. I put the damp sheath with the light in it over a air register to help it dry over night.

In the morning the leather was dry and I had a perfect fitting leather sheath.

n0yzh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tombeis

Enlightened
Nascar:

Tadgear carries a Nylon holster that is very well made that fits the E2e and the E2e with the KL-1 led bezel.

The holster can be carried in an vertical or horizontal position. It has closurer flap which is 50,000 cycle duty Velcro.

The price the last time I ordered was $16.00 each, but the quality is well worth the price.