Traser Glowrings

Steve Andrews

Enlightened
I received two green glowrings recently. Amazingly bright. I have attached one to my Arc AAA.
Are these things safe enough to wear around your neck? It glows like something that is the result of a nuclear accident! I had my Arc AAA on my night-stand but had to move it because the glowring was giving me the creeps. I might have to get some more!!

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi Steve,
Trasers emit only a sort of beta energy, wich is incapable of penatrating anything...
Feel free to use them anywhere. the radiation is not enough to even penetrate a layer of "food foil" so I would not worry about that..

Hope this helps,

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you eat four Glowrings, your eyes will glow and your chilin's will be born with the body of a cow.
No, really, they have a very short emmission. Even if you put the bare tube on your body, it will not even go through your skin.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I've been wearing a green Glowring on a neck lanyard for about a year now. I have two very strong hearts.

Traser was good enough to replace a light blue Glowring that some how broke with three glowrings that arrived today. Since I got 100 glowrings from them they are great to deal with and happy to help. I will be ordering more because they are great gifts.

With regards to glowring safety - I expect your are in far more danger looking into your microware to check that meal, talking on your cellphone, or changing the battery in your smoke alarm.

Glowrings are great!

Al
grin.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
100 Glowrings!!!! Gee Al, I thought my 12 was a bunch (or at least a dozen). Where do you keep them? TX

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
has anyone had problems with...err...keeping them in their front pocket?
grin.gif
Darell???

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Problems in the front pocket...

Let's just put it this way, "My wife is EXTREMELY happy!" Or maybe it's just that flashlight in my pocket?
grin.gif
grin.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
As long as she doesn't ask "is that a Glowring on your pocket, or are you just glad to see me??" TX
icon3.gif
icon15.gif