Just ran across a bottle of Crown Royal from 1978

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going through some stuff from my kitchen today and ran across an unopened bottle of Crown Royal with a 1978 tax stamp on it.

I'm more of a Jack Daniel's Old No.7 guy, but I can appreciate good Canadian Whiskey as well.

I guess I don't really have a point, but I am wondering if there is any sort of elevated value since it's from 1978.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like all things collectable, it's up to the seller and buyer to arrive at a price.

Now if you had a mason jar of corn-in-the-liquid-form I'd be hopping in my car to Jersey to join you in a toast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's probably gone bad and you should probably ship it to me so I can take the rancid stuff off your hands...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Jason

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Just ran across a bottle of Crown Royal from 1

that year were just defective beta bottles. better send it here. I'll give ya $25.00 for it...

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

It reminds me of the "you ever seen a grown man cry" billboard campaign they ran.

David -- From what I understand, I have relatives that made (and ran) quite a bit of "rocket fuel" in Ohio and Indiana. Maybe I could get the recipe from my great aunt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you run out of gas you could use that stuff for awhile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,

Darn, I thought I had finished off every bottle of liqueur produced that year. That was my first year of "legal" drinking and oh boy. Send it to me so I can hang on to my record.