Any other flashaholics in M'sia?

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any other flashaholics in M\'sia?

Just wondering if there's any other flashaholics down this side of the globe...in M'sia/S'pore. I know I've seen one (that's 1) from S'pore - Chamenos, any others around this region? Be nice to be able to try and arrange for a get together or something maybe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Re: Any other flashaholics in M\'sia?

Hi Stanley, and welcome to CPF!

fc3d9dd8.gif

There are more people from Singapore here, just check this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

roguesw

Enlightened

Hi Stanley, i am a malaysian, though i dont live there anymore, i live in NEw Zealand, good to see there are some malaysian flashaholics around here
des

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey back to you Bart, and thx for the warm welcome.. heck, I feel at home already here in CPF!! Oh, and thx also for the link to the S'pore thread... I haven't had time to browse thru all of the topics yet. Think CPF will keep me out of trouble for a while, but can't say the same for my wallet tho'... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Roguesw, Woo hoo! finally someone from home... even tho' you're in NZ... Well, I'm sure there's other flashaholics in M'sia, just that they haven't seen the 'light' (CPF) yet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tattoou2

Enlightened

CPF is like this wondrous candy store where every jar is filled with tasty delights. Unfortunately, you can't just window-shop. Welcome and enjoy all CPF has to offer!

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
tattoou2 said:
CPF is like this wondrous candy store where every jar is filled with tasty delights. Unfortunately, you can't just window-shop. Welcome and enjoy all CPF has to offer!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Tattoou2! Yup, but too bad the price of the 'candies' here aren't as cheap as candies normally would be! Well, not after conversion of exchange rates anyways... But trust me, I can already hear all the candies calling out to me, especially this particularly sweet one that goes by the name of 'Firefly'... *drool* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif You never know... I may just give in to the 'dark side'(pun intended) and take the $110 plunge soon... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif