• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: ARCMANIA LIMITED EDITION SF-III *SOLD*

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Up for sale is an Arcmania Limited Edition SF-III from 2009. I received this magnificent flashlight just after new years, played with it a few times and it has been sitting on my shelf since. As many know, this SF-III was of Arcmania's limited run and last time of making SF-III flashlights. It was a project that took about 9 months from announcement and pre-pay to buyers receiving the actual flashlight. In truth, I just wanted the opportunity to briefly own such a great custom flashlight, but I knew it wasn't going to be in my possession in the long run. The one I received is configured with an Ostar SMT LED and in the combat grip format, production #036. I also asked Arcmania to pick me out an LED that looked warmer than the others and he was kind enough to oblige me. I'm only asking what I paid plus shipping cost and so I'll take $480 for it shipped CONUS.

Photos...please excuse any visible dust specs, it has been a shelf queen after all:

DSCN1138.jpg

DSCN1139.jpg

DSCN1140.jpg

DSCN1143.jpg

DSCN1145.jpg

DSCN1146.jpg

DSCN1147.jpg

Original specs as posted in this thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/226279

2 x CR123 or 2 x RCR123 and of course every flashaholic's favorite, the 18650 cell.
Multifunction - 3 levels of brightness 2.9 amps to the LED in turbo mode
Gold plated inner converter module
Tailcap switch with gold plated contacts and springs
Machined from T6061
HA III olive drab
SchottB270 glass with AR coating on both sides 2mm in thickness
Chem-kote interior
Silicone o-rings
Reverse polarity protected
Aluminum orange peel reflector
One pc body
Carrying case
OPTION: specify combat grip or standard grip. Warm white or cool white MCE LED.

Last edited:

one2tim

Enlightened
Re: FS: ARCMANIA LIMITED EDITION SF-III

This flashlight is so coool, ive been carrying the standard grip version every day in the included holster for 3 months now, still looks like new because of the brilliant HA, can not say enough good about it, stunning beam from the SMT led. Very tempted to get this combat grip version but must hold on to cash.

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast

This flashlight is so coool, ive been carrying the standard grip version every day in the included holster for 3 months now, still looks like new because of the brilliant HA, can not say enough good about it, stunning beam from the SMT led. Very tempted to get this combat grip version but must hold on to cash.
Looks very nice with combat grip...:thumbsup:

Yeah it's not that I don't love this flashlight, but ultimately I think someone else can put it to better use than me. Although I'm honestly surprised by the lack of interest so far. Usually Arcmania's flashlights' reputation precedes them.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I only collect (and use) small lights, my maximum in size is 2 cells.

The SF-III with the Ostar SMT is the brightest light I currently have, by far, and it has good throw with a huge hotspot and a well-lit large spill as well. I was so overwhelmed by this light, that it won't be the last SF-III in my collection, there's an Ostar 15W to come, an Ostar 4500°K (titanium) and an SST-90 flood monster.... :twothumbs

black bolt

Newly Enlightened

Is this light still for sale? If it is, would you accept USPS Money Order for it? If you do, then :takeit:

black bolt

Newly Enlightened

Please consider my offer withdrawn. I just may have found another one. :party: Good luck with your sale. :)

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got AaronM's SF-III for testing and the quality is incredible. Even non-flashaholics I showed it too were like dam....It feels expensive and really pretty.:party:

It does 405 lumens at 1 sec and 343 at 3 minutes:thumbsup: With good throw too.

Here are my beamshoots at 5 meters and 1 meters..

P3230001.jpg
P3230009.jpg

Free bump

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlight has been sold everyone. Thanks to all those who showed interest!

easilyled

Flashaholic

I used an AW 2600mAh 18650, but it did exactly the same when I used 2 primary CR123 from Surefire.

Thanks for the info. That implies that its well regulated and that the heat-sinking works quite well.

For some reason, perhaps due to the impression I had been under from the original Sales Thread, I was expecting the light to be brighter though.