• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Contacting PeakLEDSolutions

bedazzLED

Enlightened
Hi Forum.

I recently purchased an Eiger 10180 and an Eiger 10440 in brass, medium beam angle and power level 4.

Really love the look of these two lights when I first saw them on the forums, couldn't decide which one to buy, so I primed the PayPal button and did the good deed, I ordered both!

I'm really looking forward to getting the two lights, but I have one little query.

When I got my receipt, there was a link to check the status of my order, but it only ever shows up blank in the 'Order Status' and 'Tracking'.

I then hit the 'Contact Us' to get a little more details but that only ever gives me a 'Page not found'.

I've communicated with Robyn Seabert prior to placing my order, so I tried contacting Robyn since placing the order to find out when I can expect them to be shipped, but as yet have not had any responses to my emails.

So my question is, what is the usual time before these lights get shipped out after ordering? Is it days? weeks?

Just curious so I can know when to start getting excited about receiving the lights. I've already purchased my batteries from the AW batteries thread on the forums, so I'm ready to light up as soon as they arrive!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

tucolino

Newly Enlightened
hi there,mate!

i ordered from them last monday,but did it using the email (live in spain and curt said that was the way to do it).
to this day i still didn´t get any response from them.i know it should´t be any problem,that´s the way peak works.

from other members of the forum, i know that can take upto 3 weeks for the light to get to your home.
i suggest to just wait with patience, or try calling them (best form of comunication with peak).

bedazzLED

Enlightened
Hi Tucolino.

Thanks for the info.

I'm always excited about getting a torch once I place an order. I'll just have to learn to be patient I suppose, but it's SO HARD to wait for a delivery when it's a torch!

D.AMN I wish I never discovered LED torches and this forum :broke: :D

I'll give it another week or two before I start worrying.

Regards,
bedazzLED.

applemac

Newly Enlightened
Hi

My order is eiger 10180 ss ,power level 8 ,medium beam ,lug style,neutral color.I was ordered it at 18 Dec. 2009.
I call many times,
i send many emails,

Today I still do not receive it :mad:

Nanthapan

choombak

Enlightened
International orders can take quite sometime to be fulfilled, and it takes again some more time for the order status page to be updated.

From what I gathered here, Peak makes light many times "made to order", and if the body your ordered is not made it will be sometime before you get the light.

It took mine about 6 weeks to arrive to India, but the wait is worth it. The brass stuff is gorgeous, and you'll instantly forget the delay. So rest assured, your Peak is being made with a lot of care and attention. :)

-Amarendra

Ice

Enlightened
Indeed the PeakLed homepage is not quite finished. In any case it doesn't do justice to those great and very professional lights from PeakLed!

By the way: Orders by global express mail took about one week to germany.

Last edited:

Ice

Enlightened
I once again want to emphasise that I really like PeakLED flashlights!
They are just great and especially the Eiger is really unique!
I've ordered four so far, two for me and two for some friends of mine who also were very impressed with those lights!
Luckily the first two lights I ordered were sent within a few days after placing the order.

But unfortunately the last two lights I've ordered more than three weeks ago have not even been shipped yet.
Two weeks ago I was told the lights had to be manufactured first, which is something I can live with.
But I really would have liked at least an estimated time of arrival! I asked for this but I got no answer to my last two mails.
Obviously those are not the first lights built by PeakLED, so they should be able to guess how long it will take and tell me that.

(One of those lights is meant as a present on a certain date, so it's essential to me to know at least approximately when it might arrive... Heck, I even would gladly pay some more to get those lights as soon as possible!)

Last edited:

choombak

Enlightened
Dude,

That Web Site has been a disaster for years, and it they have never taken care of fixing it.

I had the similar resentment you have for the web-site, but once I actually used a couple of Peak's in brass and HAIII Al (Matterhorn, and Eiger), I forgot that their website sucks. They product so beautiful flashlights, especially in brass, that it more than compensates for their poor website.

And yes, as someone said, not polishing the brass flashlight is criminal. :)

-Amarendra

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
I had the similar resentment you have for the web-site, but once I actually used a couple of Peak's in brass and HAIII Al (Matterhorn, and Eiger), I forgot that their website sucks. They product so beautiful flashlights, especially in brass, that it more than compensates for their poor website.

And yes, as someone said, not polishing the brass flashlight is criminal. :)

-Amarendra

I know! They are great lights.

applemac

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

Today I receive my flashlight-eiger 10180 ss level #8 , it is very small but it has very bright light ,I love it and special thanks to Robyn for good service.

Nanthapan:thumbsup:

Latest posts