My flashlights helped save the day

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Well, the new lights I picked up this year really served some important duty this week. As some of you may know, parts of southern New York really got hammered with a high wind storm. The power got knocked out at my place for two days.

My Quark turbo and LF5XT really did a great job of lighting a room and helped ease the stress of having no heat and no power.These lights were worth every penny to me .

They seem to have very good run times as I have not yet had to change any batteries.I hope none of you here had to suffer thought this rough ordeal.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad it worked out for ya! Always love hearing about us flashy's getting our "day in the sun" and "actually" getting to use our lights for somethnig other than white-wall hunting and out-door beam shots! Glad everything turned out ok.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
We've had a few blackouts over the past two weeks and my family does appreciate having good lights to choose from. Luckily we haven't had any extended outages.

BlueMarble

Newly Enlightened
Great to hear that your flashlights came through for you. When you need a flashlight it can be priceless! I'm sorry you had to go through that ordeal and I'm glad you at least had some reliable light.