where to get a Soshine SC-S1 max charger

vio765

Newly Enlightened
I like this charger, but I don't feel comfortable with ordering it from China. Is there a US company I can order from? Lighthound had it, but I cannot find it there anymore.

McAllan

Enlightened
You can get it here.

From Hong Kong. As for the quality of the charger I can't speak. Personally I'd rather go with a known good quality charger but unfortunately they doesn't hang on trees if you want one that can take round cells 18650 etc. out of the box.

As for shipping I believe you should have absolutely no worries. I've ordered many times from DX and got it every time. You only concern should be the US customs and their tendency to tax items but for good reasons I can't speak of that. Maybe someone can cast a little light here.

jirik_cz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can not recommend this charger. It really heats up during charging and my DMM showed voltage spikes over 4.5V at the end of the charge...

mdocod

Flashaholic
Very bad charger, very unsafe IMO. Charging method is so far from correct that it actually scares me. Faked UL logo to boot. Please Avoid!

Amazing, in THIS photo, they have actually shown the world their fake UL logo. When there is no liability there is no shame!

Eric

Last edited:

vio765

Newly Enlightened
what initially attracted me to this charger was that it can charge 4 cells at once. is there a good charger that can do this? i COULD buy 2 chargers that can charge 2 cells at once, but 4 cells in one unit would be great. thanks

march.brown

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the Soshine SC-S2 and it is great ... It only takes two 18650 , 18670 , 17650 and 17670 cells ... Others on CPF have tested this model and it comes out OK.

So if you are using any of these cells , you would be OK ... The output is probably too high for the smaller / lower capacity cells.

Look on other Soshine threads on the Google CPF search facility.