• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Fivemega, Kiu and Nanomiser Mag Bezels - Nite P60 Finned Head

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some items that I either have multiples of or never actually used after buying them.

Everything will ship First Class Mail.
All prices include US shipping. I will ship outside of the US but I will need to get a new shipping price.
Insurance is extra.
I will provide delivery confirmation on anything over $25. If you want it on the lower cost items, that will be extra.

I prefer Paypal but a Money Order will work.

Please put what you are paying for and your nick on CPF in the comments section of PP.

Send PP to the link below.

2108415050048953316S600x600Q85.jpg

The first to post I will take it or I will take it per PM gets first choice.

Trades are always welcome. I'm only interested in knives (prefer Spyderco, Bark River and RAT/ ESEE), Maxpedition type bags/ pouches and Surefire parts (bezels, bodies, switches or complete lights). Anything I get in trade must be in new or like new condition. All bags or pouches must be from a non smoking home.

Ok, now for the items.
-------------------------------------
Fivemega 2in deep polished aluminum Mag reflector/ bezel. This has a smooth reflector and 8mm opening. This is the old version. Look below for pictures of the bezel and reflector. It will be the bezel on the left and the long reflector on the left. The cam is not removable.

$40 $38 SOLD

2589422530048953316S425x425Q85.jpg

2113956600048953316S425x425Q85.jpg

Kiu Mag C/D Stainless Steel bezels (VL & LP)

One New VL bezel.

$35 $33 $31 SOLD

One lightly used VL bezel. It has some very minor marks on it that I could not capture in a picture (too much glare from the polished finish). No dents or deep scratches. If you have ever owned anything highly polished, you know what type of marks I'm talking about. I'm sure they would come out with a wheel or hard hand polish.

$32 $30 $28 SOLD

One lightly used LP bezel. It has some very minor marks on it that I could not capture in a picture (too much glare from the polished finish). If you have ever owned anything highly polished, you know what type of marks I'm talking about. I'm sure they would come out with a wheel or hard hand polish.

$30 $28 $26 SOLD

Below is a picture of the two used bezels. The VL is on the left and the LP is on the right.

2114885190048953316S425x425Q85.jpg

One new Nanomiser M.G.A.C Aspherical Lens Protective Bezel. I purchased the one for a Melles Griot lens. If you have not seen these, they are very well made and have a nice polish to them. This bezel will completely cover your aspherical lens. Look HERE for a link to the item.

$52 $49

One new Nite P60 finned head. It will come with two orings (one thick and one thin) and one thick glass lens. Click HERE for a link to the finned heads.

$36 $34 $32 SOLD

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
One last bump with some price drops. If you want more than one item, I will discount the prices a teeny bit.;)

Again, trades are always welcome.

fletch31

Newly Enlightened
I will take the LP bezel. Thanks!

Edit:
Paypal sent for $26.00

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dropped off all paid packages at the PO today.

No one wants any other nice bezels?

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
One New VL bezel.

$35 $33 $31

One lightly used VL bezel. It has some very minor marks on it that I could not capture in a picture (too much glare from the polished finish). No dents or deep scratches. If you have ever owned anything highly polished, you know what type of marks I'm talking about. I'm sure they would come out with a wheel or hard hand polish.

:takeit:

fletch31

Newly Enlightened
LP bezel received. It was all I hoped for and more. Thank you for the quick shipping.
Fletch31

Last edited:

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kiu arrived. In great shape, and appreciate the bonus glow dots. Looks good on my mag.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lets bump this one more time to see if anyone wants any Mag bezels.

I don't believe Nanomiser has anymore bezels left.

Scattergun

Enlightened
How much is shipping to Sweden for the lightly used VL bezel. If it is possible to ship it for under ten dollars extra I´ll take it!
Going out of town until thursday, but will take care of business as soon as I return!
Thanks!

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
How much is shipping to Sweden for the lightly used VL bezel. If it is possible to ship it for under ten dollars extra I´ll take it!
Going out of town until thursday, but will take care of business as soon as I return!
Thanks!

PM sent