• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SOLD*McGizmo XR27-PD*SOLD and C-Pack

ledcarry

Enlightened
I am offering for sale a McGizmo XR27-PD with optional C-Pack. This light is the rare Cree version and is all original in mint pristine condition. It also has the standard green trit in the tail. This gem has never been carried and has only been turned on a few times. I purchased this spectacular light from the original owner who received it from Don in December of 2006. This light runs on both primaries and rechargeable 123's. The LED has a slight warm tint with the standard defined hotspot and generous corona with a tight and very bright spill. The price of the XR27-PD is $675 firm and the price of the optional C-Pack is $125 if purchased together. The C-Pack is $160 if purchased separately. The XR27-PD is SOLD. The C-Pack is still available.

Check out the CPF link below to find just about everything there is to know about the XR27 and XR19. This fabulous information also includes beam shots of both lights.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1719755#post1719755

The price includes first class shipping to Conus only. I cannot be held responsible for lost items once the light is submitted to the shipper. PayPal fees are in addition to the asking price if used and shipping outside the US is extra. First "I'll Take It" and prompt payment gets the light. PM me with any questions and thanks for looking. Sorry No Trades at this time.
[FONT=&quot]

XR27PD-02.jpg
[/FONT]
XR27PD-12.jpg
XR27PD-11.jpg
XR27PDCPAC-01.jpg
XR27PDCPAC-1.jpg
XR27PDCPAC-13.jpg
XR27PDCPAC-15.jpg
XR27PDCPAC-23.jpg
XR27PDCPAC-26.jpg
XR27PDCPAC-4.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: FS: McGizmo XR27-PD and C-Pack

Hello! :wave:

Please ask "mikes1" he is looking for a XR27-PD...:)

Do you now how the Arc6 would work with the C-Pak?
Can i still choose the levels of light by twisting AND pushing the clicky
or only by twisting now? :whistle:

ledcarry

Enlightened

Hi Toby,

I saw your awesome XR27 that you sold last week and yes I did send Mike an email giving him a heads up about mine coming up for sale as well. Thanks for letting me know.

You ask a very good question regarding the Arc6 fitting with the C-Pack. I do not have the answer for you but, I think I might know who could answer the question for you.
I am thinking "arewethereyetdad" or "darkzero" should know if those two pieces will work correctly together.

I would be glad to shoot them an email if you want and ask. Just let me know. It's great to chat with you, I see you all the time on this forum and know you are a true fan of this light hobby.:thumbsup:

Thanks again,

JM

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Hello! :wave:

Sure it would be fine, if you could shoot DaFab or DZ a PM. :grin2:

Its hard to be a flashoholic and to resist all these nice offerings...:poke: :candle:

But if the c-pak works and you would ship overseas, i might be interested. (c-pak) :)

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great rare light offered here, the second within a week! :crazy:

Unfortunately, I MUST resist, as all available budget has already been invested... :broke:

This jewel should go fast.

Good luck with the sale! :wave:

mikes1

Enlightened

Thanks for the heads up every one!

But I am out

A cool Fall is beckoning :naughty: :naughty:

Good luck with the sale, This is a fantastic light I am sure it won't hang around too long.

Mike

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you now how the Arc6 would work with the C-Pak?
Can i still choose the levels of light by twisting AND pushing the clicky
or only by twisting now? :whistle:

I'd think it would work just like a PD head where you select the level with the twisty and then turn it on and off with the clicky.
:shrug:

:bump:

toby_pra

Flashaholic

I'd think it would work just like a PD head where you select the level with the twisty and then turn it on and off with the clicky.
:shrug:

:bump:

If so, i would take the c-pak....

But someone needs to make sure, that it is so. :)

ledcarry

Enlightened

Mike, thanks for posting your thoughts and position about your interest in the light. I will be totally ok if I get to keep this special light after all.

Toby, I heard back from Donn and Troy and they are not able to help with an answer to your question regarding the Arc6 and C-Pack working together correctly. No worries, if at some point we find out the answer, I will have a C-Pack for you.

JM

toby_pra

Flashaholic

No worries, i have time...:naughty:

Cant believe this one is still here, not so long ago these were sold
for 800 bucks.:rolleyes:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it!

Paypal deposit made and final payment will be made per our agreement. :thumbsup:

Thanks for this great opportunity!

ledcarry

Enlightened

Paypal deposit received. The XR27-PD is now sold to Henk_Lu per our agreement. Thanks everyone for looking and thank you CPF. :sold:
Happy Easter Everyone!

Congratulations to the new owner!

JM

Last edited:

ledcarry

Enlightened
Thank you Henk_Lu for making the final payment to complete the purchase of the XR27-PD. It was good to work with you. Your light was shipped out today Express International to your location. I emailed you the shipping documents and tracking number for your file. :thumbsup:

Thanks again,

JM

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks ledcarry for keeping the light over the last few weeks and to send it now express although I've paid for priority only! Thanks for the documents as well! :twothumbs

It should arrive quickly, the ashes have gone, traffic should be normal by now... :cool:

Latest posts