April 2010 Flashlights you bought this month..

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
as prompted in last months thread. guess its time for a new "monthly thread of Flash-a-Holists battle against impulse buys and bright stuff".

as april foos day is over its time to ask:

So What Torches Did You End Up Buying In Month Of April 2010.

once again i say none as its so early in the month.. but like previous threads verify.. i somehow end up with new lights by the end of each month.. (my guess for total this month in the end will read: liteflux lfxt2 and ZL sc50w and nothing else.. ;))

faco

Enlightened
I'm still waiting for my Arc6 from arcflashlights, ordered and paid for 1 month ago. Not confident I would get it even in this month.

So thats my purchase...................... :mad:

OCD

Enlightened
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Jetbeam RRT-0 with AA extender! :paypal: :party:

Now the wait for delivery! :popcorn: :whistle:

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still waiting for my Arc6 from arcflashlights, ordered and paid for 1 month ago. Not confident I would get it even in this month.

So thats my purchase...................... :mad:

Ah, that's painful!

I have thought about the Arc6, and decided on the M3 instead, mainly due to the negative feedback that has been produced as of late... :(

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
i caved in. already. i am weak.

Zebralight sc50w.

i knew i will buy one eventually but i really did intend to wait for reviews first. i honestly thought i could wait.. but no.

oh well ..there is only one flashlight left that i truly want now.. (the dozen "maybe" ones dont count!)

Larbo

Enlightened
Received my MKN SST-90 I ordered on the 31, was a few hours from April..;)

umc

Enlightened
I picked up a Surefire Saint Minimus yesterday and ordered a Surefire LX2. What a great way to kick off the month.

We'll see how funds go for the rest of the month but I would like to get a:

Zebralight H31
Quark RGB
Quark Regular 123 (maybe a few of these, I really like them)
Quark Mini 123 (possibly)

ETA: Quark Maelstrom, if they come out. Yeah, I've been drinking the Quark Koolaid and I like it.

When is the Fenix TK45 coming out? I don't know how that's supposed to be different than the TK40 but it should be pretty cool and I may just need one of those to give the M6 a run for it's money.

Not sure if there was anything else on my short list or not.:naughty:

Last edited:

Ronin28

Newly Enlightened
I picked up a Surefire Saint Minimus yesterday and ordered a Surefire LX2. What a great way to kick off the month.

We'll see how funds go for the rest of the month but I would like to get a:

Zebralight H31
Quark RGB
Quark Regular 123 (maybe a few of these, I really like them)
Quark Mini 123 (possibly)

ETA: Quark Maelstrom, if they come out. Yeah, I've been drinking the Quark Koolaid and I like it.

When is the Fenix TK45 coming out? I don't know how that's supposed to be different than the TK40 but it should be pretty cool and I may just need one of those to give the M6 a run for it's money.

Not sure if there was anything else on my short list or not.:naughty:

I'm pretty sure you'd like the Quark RGB...I bought it in March and absolutely love it! You probably know this already but I'll tell ya anyway, it's an area light, length of throw is minimal. Again, just a heads up.

Since it is so early in the month, I'm going to list the Peak, Atlantic Solid Brass I received from Bob Kastan at RMSK, Inc. today! I think it was the last one they had in stock, because after I placed the order the listing was removed. I had been looking at it for about a month.

A Good Weekend To All,

Chance
icon7.gif

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered an EX10 SP w/Q3 5A. I'm on a neutral/warm tint LED binge now.

umc

Enlightened
I'm pretty sure you'd like the Quark RGB...I bought it in March and absolutely love it! You probably know this already but I'll tell ya anyway, it's an area light, length of throw is minimal. Again, just a heads up.

yeah, I saw some beam shots. My plan is to use it as a nightstand light for getting around the house at night. I've been using a quark 123 lately and a Kroma before that so I'll see where this falls with those.