Photos of our folder collection...

soniclove

Newly Enlightened
My knife collection/obsession is getting a little bit out of control, so I thought I'd share the love with you all. It keeps getting worse...I mean better all the time...

My folder collection:
knifecentre313.jpg

My folder collection, with the "alpha-male":
knifecentre314.jpg

My new Fallkniven U2...sharp as:
knifecentre295.jpg

My newest edition, and my favourite so far BM585:
knifecentre286.jpg

oh and before you ask, I have a mini-griptillian, a mini-presidio, a CRKT M16-14 in the mail on the way...thanks all.
ooo.gif

Advil

Newly Enlightened
whose this little guy? i like!
content

i've only been into knives since february (flashlights too actually) and this is almost my entire collection so far. The only things missing are one extra Benchmade Mini griptilian and a Leatherman Wave

Ka-bar 1214 up top
crkt triumph, spyderco centofante 3, kershaw zing, benchmade mini grip, kershaw leek, sog twitch 2, small knife i got as a gift from the NRA, victorinox classic
Buck 119 special bottom
TLJ1c.jpg

Last edited:

soniclove

Newly Enlightened
wow, I like your collection...Im also fairly new to collecting knives, bought 2-3 over the last 15 years and then 15 new blades in the last 2 months!!! I like your twitch, its missing in my collection. I didnt post my fixed blades; I have a Ka-Bar Becker Necker, a CS Tanto mini-tac, CS Tanto Koban and my new San Mai III CS Tanto Recon...saving them for another post.

Im super addited to knife and light photothreads!!

that lil' chap is my brand spanking new SpyderCo Ladybug III with FRN scales...its a beautful little blade, sharp and well built...it will live on my key ring as a backup EDC.

Im also heavily into lights here my piddly collection:
knifecentre316.jpg

cheer!!

soniclove

Newly Enlightened
nice stuff, keep em coming.

btw, that little guy is a SpyderCo Ladybug III with FRN scales...

I posted some other pics and replies but they were screened out...for some reason...??

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I began collecting American made folders in 1980s and only photographed a few. Here's a sample.

Buck 500 series

buck-500-series.jpg

Schrade Uncle Henry lock backs (older, USA-made)

schrade-lb.jpg

Camillus American Wildlife series

cam-american-wildlife2.jpg

Some Parker knives
parker-knives.jpg

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Benchmade & Chris Reeve (have more Chris Reeve - not pictured) - most going up for sale in coming weeks. Won't sell the blue one (third from left bottom).

826167885_Q3Fep-M.jpg

and full size Sebenza

815810549_kGrRG-M.jpg

Not a sales thread - but if you see something you like...., most are non-serrated blades. No boxes, lost in moves..

AMRaider

Enlightened
My knife collection/obsession is getting a little bit out of control, so I thought I'd share the love with you all. It keeps getting worse...I mean better all the time...

My folder collection:
knifecentre313.jpg

My folder collection, with the "alpha-male":
knifecentre314.jpg

My new Fallkniven U2...sharp as:
knifecentre295.jpg

My newest edition, and my favourite so far BM585:
knifecentre286.jpg

oh and before you ask, I have a mini-griptillian, a mini-presidio, a CRKT M16-14 in the mail on the way...thanks all.
ooo.gif

Nice collection! I especially like the old-school SOG Stingray you got there; they sure don't make them like that anymore.

Last edited:

soniclove

Newly Enlightened
thanks!! yes my SOG stingray is still the pride of my collection...the sound it makes when it locks back is amazing...its in terrific condition...none of the knives I have now seem to have the same tough build quality...but they certainly have more technology to do the same job...ie blade construction/composition.

Tom_123

Newly Enlightened
I don't know if this already can be called a collection,
I just gather together knives that I like.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of knives that I like.:broke:

Here we go:

All_Lockbacks.jpg

Even more folders and the minis
All_Folders_1.jpg

My favorite slip joints:
All_Folders_2.jpg

Even more slip joints, all bargain knives like Rough Riders, Steel Warriors, and the like
All_Folders_3.jpg

soniclove

Newly Enlightened
Tom, nice work!!! Im intersted in the black SOG blink, where did you score that? and whats that lil red blade above...nice collection!!!

Tom_123

Newly Enlightened
Thanks soniclove, very nice pictures and knives you have there.

As for your question,
the three folders in this row are cheap knives from Kaidomain.
However, the red one (SKU: S006932) is of decent quality and makes a nice keyring knife.

I don't know anything about the 'SOG', I ordered the black mini folder of the
series mentioned above and they sent me the wrong knife.
The quality of the 'SOG' is rather poor, a lot of blade play and the lock back lever don't fit well.
Could be a fake, but I don't have any other SOG knives to compare,
so I can't tell for sure.

soniclove

Newly Enlightened
cheers Tom,

Im surprised as I have a twitch II and its really well built, opens like a rocket, is super sharp and has very little blade play.

Im off to Germany later in the year and Im starting to wonder if there'll be opportunities to buy some more knives...I guess nothing like the USA in terms of shopping for EDC kit!

se4g4e

Newly Enlightened
Ka-bar 1214 up top
crkt triumph, spyderco centofante 3, kershaw zing, benchmade mini grip, kershaw leek, sog twitch 2, small knife i got as a gift from the NRA, victorinox classic
Buck 119 special bottom
TLJ1c.jpg

How's the build quality of that Zing, compared to your Spydie and Benchmade? I've been thinking about picking up an orange one.

soniclove

Newly Enlightened
some more eye candy?

Over sized images deleted

Last edited by a moderator: