• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HDS EDC Ultimate 60 K2 modded with Ti clip $SOLD!

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Like any good flashoholic I buy lights for one reason or another only to realizes the light doesn't meet some other criteria. While this is a fantastic little light I have come to realize the shape and UI are just not for me. I also figured this out after purchasing a Ti clip for it.

Let me just start by saying the tint of this light is fantastic in my opinion. I like a good white with no hints of blue or green. In the beam shot the beam on the left is from a Quark 123 R2 and on the right is the EDC 60.

The over all condition of this light is good, with a few nicks here and there. The centring of the emitter is pretty good but not perfect.

The light comes with the original 123 tube and an extended tube (I believe it is a novatac tube, the tail cap is for sure). It also comes with body rubber protectors and the Ti clip.

The Ti clip has been flame anodized by me, the photos represent the colors of the clip pretty accurately.

I am asking $145.00 $135.00 $120 $115 $105 $95 SOLD for every thing shipped in the states, pp only. For international shipping please PM, insurance extra. I am always open to trades as well, I'm looking for a Moddoo triple XP-E at this time as well. PM with any offers.

If this thread looks familiar it's because I've moved it over from the MP.

Last edited:

stepep

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: HDS EDC Ultimate 60 K2 modded with Ti clip $115!

PM incoming :wave:

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you have the serial number for it?

Does it have the removable reflector?

Best

Sverre

foxtrot824

Enlightened

I do not recall seeing an S/N on the tube (I can double check after work). As far as the reflector goes I would imagine it comes out as the previous owner did perform an emitter swap.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

I do not recall seeing an S/N on the tube (I can double check after work). As far as the reflector goes I would imagine it comes out as the previous owner did perform an emitter swap.

The serial number should be under the model number on the head. And it can still have a fixed reflector even though the emitter was swapped out, you would have to remove the module from the head and see if the reflector is loose or built in.

foxtrot824

Enlightened

I was mistaken about the S/N it's #1445

Per F250XLT the reflector doesn't seem to want to move so I'm going to go with it's fixed in place.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was mistaken about the S/N it's #1445

Per F250XLT the reflector doesn't seem to want to move so I'm going to go with it's fixed in place.

Thanks for checking. I thought the reflector was removable from #1000 and upwards, but it might be #2000+

My #0507 has a fixed reflector and focusing a xp-e was a bit of a challenge because of that.

Sverre

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Re: FS: HDS EDC Ultimate 60 K2 modded with Ti clip $105!

Price drop to $105, need to move this gem to fund next project. Some one please take advantage of this great price :crackup:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

K2's are great in these lights, love the tint......

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast

@ everyone interested in this. The reflector is removable I had it out, take out the front bezel ring take the glass out then the o-ring then the reflector.

Its ood how this beauty isnt selling it really is a clean light and a great tint

foxtrot824

Enlightened

@ everyone interested in this. The reflector is removable I had it out, take out the front bezel ring take the glass out then the o-ring then the reflector.

Its odd how this beauty isn't selling it really is a clean light and a great tint

Thanks for letting people know the reflector is removable, I did not want to pry it out. This is the member who modded the light so they would know:D

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HDS EDC Ultimate 60 K2 modded with Ti clip $95!

Free bump.

I'd really love to take this off your hands, but my prents insist. No more lights.

mpetry912

Newly Enlightened

Yesterday I sent this guy a PM "I'll take it" but no reply !

Mark Petry
Bainbridge Island, WA

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yesterday I sent this guy a PM "I'll take it" but no reply !

Mark Petry
Bainbridge Island, WA

He was not on after 1pm yesterday, you must have hit him up after that. I am sure he will see your inquiry when he logs on today.