• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mcgizmo Haiku XR-E **SOLD**

SFfanman

Enlightened
One of Don's greatest creations, the Haiku: Beautiful tint, 3 - well spaced light levels, virtually waterproof (although he makes no such claims), and asthetically and functionally pleasing. In great condition with the normal light fine hair scratches so common of titanium. Prefer to ship within U.S. via paypal. $395 Shipped SOLD

IMG_2118.jpg

Last edited:

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mcgizzzmo Haiku XR-E

Thanks Scott, I am convinced. Wish I could take credit for the photo but that is Run4JC's fine work. Item WITHDRAWN. :candle:

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mcgizmo ===Haiku XR-E===

Thanks guys, for all the great comments. But the relapse got the best of me......she's back up for sale.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mcgizmo Haiku XR-E

Okay, my friend. As per our email communication, :takeit:.:paypal:
The Haiku is coming back home...:eek:

It gives me great pleasure knowing how much you have enjoyed using it. Of course you know, it won't be 'lonely' at my house - there are 3 other Haiku brothers just waiting to welcome it home!!

:eek:

:crazy:

scout24

Flashaholic

Glad it worked out! I traded my first McGizmo toward another light, and regretted letting it go. About a year later, it came back up for sale, and I jumped on it, even though I had replaced it. Kind of liked having it back home, and you can't have too many... :p Quadruplets now, no less... Pics please! I'm thinking that may be the biggest collection of them on the mainland... :thumbsup:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Glad it worked out! I traded my first McGizmo toward another light, and regretted letting it go. About a year later, it came back up for sale, and I jumped on it, even though I had replaced it. Kind of liked having it back home, and you can't have too many... :p Quadruplets now, no less... Pics please! I'm thinking that may be the biggest collection of them on the mainland... :thumbsup:

:broke:

:grouphug: