Utility vibrator ls mod

AilSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just Kidding!!! (is this Spam? Or Smut?) Sorry I couldn't resist myself any longer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
fb9ab3cc.jpg
fb9ab191.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
AilSnail -- Do you intend to mount an LS on a vibrator or to install a vibrating element on an LS? Further, will this be for a hand held lamp or a head lamp?

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like either a PH meter or one of the sensors that people who are blind use to keep from overfilling a glass. Beeps or vibrates when it touches the water or whatever.

Or it could be something even more sinister, like a beverage negative reinforcement facilitator. Every time the liquid touches your lips you get an electric shock. After a few weeks of Pavlovian conditioning your lips should tingle at the mere thought of a gin and tonic...

"The pigeons in BF Skinner's laboratory were political prisoners!"

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
not to mention a complete and <font color="red">indepth</font> review!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
not to mention a complete and <font color="red">indepth</font> review!

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait!!! That's MY job!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey B@rt- That's a beautiful picture of the triple LED/collumator assembly... Is that one of yours?

Is there a thread about that thing somewhere? I want one.