• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Spy 005- $465.00

scout24

Flashaholic
Okay, not really... :eek: I have some other toys coming this week, and as much as I like, I cannot keep them all. One 005, Chrome head, plain tailcap. It has been carried but is in very good condition. Someone prior to my owning it had tried to put a split ring, I am guessing, that was a tad too big through the slot, and chipped up the ano and slightly bent the opening. Hard to photograph, but I think I got it... Upgraded with the StFU board and Seoul emitter, 6 adjustable levels, from barely on up to WAHOO on level 6, but I have never gone beyond stock levels on 6. Smooth white beam, what more can be said. $475.00.Now$465.00 Includes USPS Priority shipping with DC, US only for now. not responsible once shipped, Paypal preferred, I will cover fees. Thanks for looking! McGizmo trades considered... WITHDRAWN

P1010053.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010052.jpg

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Spy 005

Thanks, Senna... No other love? Let's take $10.00 off. Drop to $465.00 :kiss: McGizmo trades considered...

Last edited: