• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Having a hard time connecting with Peak...

crizyal

Enlightened
Is any one else having trouble connecting with Peak? I have sent a question with no response after 2 weeks. I have also been trying to call them and the phone would just ring and ring. Today I tried calling again and the number has been temporarily been disconnected. I hope all is well with one of my favorite manufactures, though I fear they may be having troubles.

Last edited:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Re: having a hard time connecting with peak...

Either that or Bob at RMSK INC. is keeping them busy with CONUS orders that he is receiving on his site since he is the "designated" US distributor and overseas orders spill over to PEAK.
Robin and Curt might be on vacation- hard to tell........
I do know the economy in AZ is in the dumper as it is most everywhere else...so who knows at this point.

DUMDUM

Enlightened
Just talked to Robyn and Curt the phone lines were cut by accident. The phones are now back in operation but the net is still down
Bob

Curt R

Enlightened
Net is back now also as are the phones. I guess someone forgot to wax the string between the
Quest office and us. Not our fault. Cox is installing cable in this industrial complex area just
South of the Deer Valley Airport in North Phoenix.
??? :whistle::popcorn:

Curt

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Just talked to Robyn and Curt the phone lines were cut by accident. The phones are now back in operation but the net is still down
Bob

Nice CPF name Bob.....:thumbsup: Is the weather in Louisville as nice as it is here in OH.....?
What Logans do you have in stock currently- HA, SS...?

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
I have seen other threads with excuses about the phone.

Seems strange to me? guess it does not matter, it seems impossible to reach these people thru all the forms of modern communication we have these days.

Really, I want to buy a light from them, and even if you do, and it needed service, I would really hate to send it in for repair, then not be able to reach them.

MKLight

Enlightened
I have seen other threads with excuses about the phone.

Seems strange to me? guess it does not matter, it seems impossible to reach these people thru all the forms of modern communication we have these days.

Really, I want to buy a light from them, and even if you do, and it needed service, I would really hate to send it in for repair, then not be able to reach them.

I've read all the complaints, too. In reality, I wonder how many problems there really are. I've ordered a dozen or so lights since 2002-2003 from Peak and have never had any problems...although I always call. Overall, I've only had one problem...it was with a Super Power 3 LED Matterhorn AAA I hade for a few months. One of the 3 LEDs stopped working. I called and spoke with Peak. They asked me to send it in for repair. I received a brand new one back...and the wait wasn't long - I don't remember the exact time frame, but IIRC, it all took place within a week or so. So, don't be nervous or hesitant...Peak is a good company that is reputable and owned by honest and ethical people. Order the light/torch you like...

Take care,
MK

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got off the phone with Curt...got my situation figured out and being the smooth salesman...put in an order for an Eiger. Bad me... :sold:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Called Peak yesterday with a question and special order. Curt picked up the phone after about 3 or 4 rings- solved my problem. I then ordered a Logan SS #7 head. Always had good luck and exceptional customer service experiences with PEAK in AZ and Bob at RMSK inc. in Louisville.:twothumbs