• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-SureFire G2Z, new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
sold sold sold sold sold

This link:
I won a door prize! SF G2Z and a Quiqlite pro!!!

I have no need, want or use of this new in the package, direct from SureFire G2 LED flashlight. Has a lanyard and primary 123A batteries with it. Black nitrolon finish.

Selling price: $50.00 USD

(Use your tax refund!)

Buyer pays shipping, shipped US Postal Service, http://www.USPS.com ,and mailing insurance. Shipping is done on receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. I check CPF in the night, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. PM,Private Message the specific details please.

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS-SureFire G2Z, new

I'll take backup. Can't believe this didn't come up in the marketplace. Been looking for G2/6P for awhile now! Good snag Lisa!

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just listed it.

What I cannot understand is the big issue over SF, it is underpowered, 80 lumens. You can drop the Q5 330 lumen modules for DX into them however. SF is well made, but I 'see that price difference and if you buy a light for "light" they are underpowered.

But I am happy it will please you. They are quality products. I have a suit case, literally, full of EDC, mostly mods, only one or two factory made lights. I know I would never use it.

A Cree is a Cree, an SCC is an SCC, no matter if the torch is made in either China.

I have been selling many ultrafires and the likes from DX and never had a problem and have had SF neophytes hang them up to get the latest LED out puts when they were P4, Q2, Q5, R2 and now R5. P7 can be close to 900 lumens with the correct light, but, alas it is all flood and drops off near 100yds.

We should be thankful each of us is a unique individual with unique tastes.

PM coming.

LightJaguar

Enlightened
I just listed it.

What I cannot understand is the big issue over SF, it is underpowered, 80 lumens. You can drop the Q5 330 lumen modules for DX into them however. SF is well made, but I 'see that price difference and if you buy a light for "light" they are underpowered.

But I am happy it will please you. They are quality products. I have a suit case, literally, full of EDC, mostly mods, only one or two factory made lights. I know I would never use it.

A Cree is a Cree, an SCC is an SCC, no matter if the torch is made in either China.

I have been selling many ultrafires and the likes from DX and never had a problem and have had SF neophytes hang them up to get the latest LED out puts when they were P4, Q2, Q5, R2 and now R5. P7 can be close to 900 lumens with the correct light, but, alas it is all flood and drops off near 100yds.

We should be thankful each of us is a unique individual with unique tastes.

PM coming.

Yea the LEDs rarely go bad but the switches and the LED drivers are another thing.
I also have a ton of lights and just about every other Chinese light has got some sort of issue from flaky switches, torn origings, orings too small, glass lens too small, clips coming off, battery contact issues, drivers acting funny and blowing up.
Surefire on the other hand just work with no issues.
Surefire + Malkoff = Nirvana.

DM51

Flashaholic
This should not have been listed here, and I am surprised it wasn't reported. It is not a Custom item, so it belonged in the MP.

I'm closing the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.