Any Flashaholics in RI, s.e. MA or e. CT?

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wondering,

I've always wanted to see how an M6 or 10X performs against some of my modded Mags.

Wilkey

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hehe,

Cool. Let me know if you ever want to get together to shine lights at trees.

Wilkey

gyverpete

Enlightened
Ginseng,
Thanks for the offer, but as a general rule, I never meet with anyone I meet online. Never have. But, who knows? Maybe my paranoia will eventually subside. Any way, it is nice to know I'm not the only flashaholic in RI. Feel free to PM me anytime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I shine lights at trees too! And grass, fences, walls, ceilings, floors....Everything, every chance I get. Just because. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's my current stash of lights: 1 ARC-LS Hybrid Second w/twisty, 2 grey kits(still incomplete!), Several ARC-AAA white standards in black and natural, 1 AAA turquoise, Photon II white and yellow, Brinkmann LX, Nightblaster 1 mcp spot, Mag 2AA, 2AAA, and solitaire, swisslight I, several cheapie plastic lights. I've never had a mod, but I might want to try doing one myself someday. Are yours self-made or bought?
My next light might be the LS4 if the clickie is low profile.

I also like gadgets. See my EDC here.

What lights/gadgets do you have, Ginseng?

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
No prob. To each their own.

I have a few Mag Cs with battery sleeves for SF123 lithiums and high output bulbs. Lambda Illuminator Adrenalin Pro, MM+Opalec Newbeam, a few Palight Survivals, a W3U-bin 5W LS in build, SF 9P, CMG Infinity Ultra, two Pelican SuperSabrelights and some miscellaneous bits. My latest project is an R2H 1W that I'm trying to find a home for.

I don't spend a lot on lights. My Illuminator is my dependable EDC. The bright bulb Mag Cs are for walks. The big MagD 5W is for trips and all the other stuff are placed where I tend to use them.

Wilkey

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
that's probably a good idea gyver, ginny's a pretty shady guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

he's sending me some bulbs so cheap, i think they are stolen! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey! I told you to keep it quiet.

Now I'm gonna have to send "some friends" over to demonstrate how they make Portugese sausage, and it ain't pretty.

Wilkey "The Delrin Don"

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i'll have my people contact your people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gyverpete

Enlightened
Hey, I AM Portuguese! How did you know? Won't say if I know how to operate a chourico(sausage) machine though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir, the bulbs may also be "HOT" so I'd be suspicious too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

All kidding aside, most CPF members seem like a nice bunch, present company included. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Banshee

Enlightened
I'm in SE MAss..Bridgewater to be more exact....

BTW there's an article in todays Boston GLobe about LED companies in Massachusetts..

CNC Dan

Enlightened
I am north of boston (north shore).

I will be leaving my job at the 23 of Jan., but if anyone wants to stop by and see the birth place of the stoplight and CNC-123 feel free to e-mail me.

Banshee

Enlightened
Kaseri...
I work in Downtown Boston...!!!

I see a CPF get-together someday !!

kaseri

Enlightened
You don't say... I do as well. As a matter of fact I'm looking for a new job. Got any openings ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Banshee

Enlightened
Well..we have 2 spots open in the Police Department Command Staff....