E2C adapter, will it work as a E2P adapter?

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
I was wondering if the E2C adapter will also work as an E2P adapter?

I have a 6P headed my way and I was hoping to eventually pick up an E2C adapter so I could mate the 6P head to my E2e (probably with a P91 bulb and a cell extender).

Any problems with my plan?

Thanks

McGizmo

Flashaholic
You should be good to go. The "C" was coined to designate "classic" which encompases the C&P series as well as the G2,G2Z and M2 head thread configuration.

- Don

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
Thanks for the quick info! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think I'm going to buy the cell extender now and hope that somebody does another run of the E2C adapters in the future.

First I bought the Brinkmann Legend LX and damn was it bright... but not 'cool' enough lol. Then I bought the E2e, which was cool enough but not bright enough! I'm getting ready to try the E2+ mod... I haven't even done that yet and I'm already thinking of how to get that 3 cell P91 LA set up. And ya know, it might not be a bad idea to pick up an extra Legend LX so I can put a P61 in it... ok, I'm gonna be 'resonable' and hold off on the extra Legend LX /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be doing a run of the E2Cs in August, after the Firefly parts are done. If you can hold off for a little while, I'll make the parts you need. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Doug.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's good news, Doug. I have been putting off getting an E2C, because I don't need it for a specific application. But it would be so helpful in increasing my flexibility, that I think I have to have one.

Paul