In need of an McC2S replacement

Kindle

Enlightened
While on the river this weekend my nephew accidentally dropped my C2 into the drink. :shakehead

Not the end of the world BUT the light had my only remaining two stage tail cap on it at the time. :mecry:

...which are no longer being produced & the Sandwich Shoppe no longer has any remaining. :(

If need be I can always pickup an MD2 and the version designed for it but I really prefer the form factor of the C2s.

So what other options are there these days?

In other news it's time to get the kid his own light.

fyrstormer

Banned
I've got a (Surefire) Icon Modus 1 for sale in CPFM, if you're looking for something for the kid. :grin2: I haven't tried it yet, but I bet it's so light and plasticky it would float -- or at least sink a lot slower than aluminum would.

Kindle

Enlightened
LOL I appreciate the offer. I already own a Modus 1 which the mother of my kids carries in her purse.

I've also pretty decided on giving my nephew a Deerelight Javelin...just haven't decided whether to give him the one I have or get him a new one. :)

edc3

Enlightened
While on the river this weekend my nephew accidentally dropped my C2 into the drink. :shakehead

I feel your pain. Have you found a replacement yet? I've got a McC2S that's been sitting unused for over a year. If you're wanting to replace your light with another C2 I'll let you have the McC2S.

Don