Heroes Series finale... Are you disappointed

Are you upset that Heroes is coming to an end?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • I've never heard of it.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Other. (please explain in a post)

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

nbp

Flashaholic
Doesn't bother me. I gave up on Heroes awhile ago. Just got way too ridiculous for me. I had enough trouble following Lost til the end.

bstrickler

Enlightened
This last season wasn't up to par with what they had started with, which I think was a major cause of its downfall.

The first season and a half I would say were its better part.

By the way, a note for the trolls:
Don't try to start an argument about a fictitious TV show! This thread wasn't meant to start an argument, it was started just to see what peoples views were, about it ending.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, the last season ruined it for me but I will be watching the final episode. It was one of my more favorite series early on.

I'm not a big TV watcher but I was a little sad to see that they cancelled Life and then Southland. They brought Southland back but now I have to wait until January of 2011 for the next season to start.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quite a few people recommended it to me during the first season. I thought it was OK, but my wife really liked it. Toward the end of Season 1, it went on a brief hiatus and returned a month or two later with the final five or six episodes. I don't know what happened during that hiatus, but it seemed like they replaced the writers. There were noticeable and unexplained changes in a number of characters, and I saw none of them as improvements. Starting the next season, I was busy on Mondays and never bothered to record it. My wife continued to watch, but even she lost interest midway through Season 2. I think I've seen parts of a few episodes since then, but they just never grabbed me.

I don't have much time to watch TV, and there are just too many better choices.