• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkyspit/Aleph Parts + 2C MC-E Beamshots PIC HEAVY

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
Prices are Shipped in the Continental U.S. USPS Priority, buyer adds insurance, Please post an "I'll take it" in this thread

Milkyspit's Phlat Stanley – From the tape: Luminus-SST50 SureFireTIR D2Flex "Dandelion" Firmware Memory/Tac/Theater/Trail [Works with 1xLi-Ion ONLY]
$280 $270 $255 For the head alone Withdrawn

Phlatly.jpg

P1050374.jpg

Aleph 1 Black Head – A1 Mark with Ti Bezel from the SS and a GDuP U-Bin SSC Light Engine. $200 $175 $150 Withdrawn
P1050369.jpg

MC-E 2C – Pewter 2C Mag with a Warm White MC-E J-Bin E6, UCL Lens, PVC Battery Carrier, 2 AW 18650 Cells, Tailcap Spring, Handmade Tailcap Spacer, MaxFlex Version 1.3 $150 $140 $130 $120 Withdrawn
P1050356.jpg

P1050359.jpg

P1050357.jpg

Aleph 1x123 Tube and Original Tailcap w Green Tritium and Belt Swivel $75$60Sold to dcaprilia SHIPPED
Balrog 17500 Tubew/ AW17500 $35 Sold to pwatcher SHIPPED
XR-E MiniMag – Pewter 2AA with a XR-E Sandwich BBNG500, Download's Deep Reflector, Download's Forky SS Bezel, Kroll Switch, Rubber Kroll Retaining Band, Clip, Original Tailcap – The MiniMag is in used and abused condition. $60 $50
Forget the MiniMag
Parts:
The XR-E Sandwich shoppe module is now $20
WITHDRAWN
The Reflector and Forky Bezel are now $25 Sold to darkzero SHIPPED
VitalGear FB-3 – Olive Drab 2AA or 2x17500 or 3xCR123 or 4xCR2? Never tried that one. It was a user and has some wear. $15 Sold to flip SHIPPED
Cut Down MiniMag – Red 14500 Cell MiniMag with Bored Head for 20mm Aroura Reflector, Glass Lens, Maglite 2D Led Dropin, Kroll, Clip, Retaining Band, No Original Tailcap. $40 $30 Sold SHIPPED
mariposaoyako SS Crown Bezel for Minimag $10 with a Light or $15 Sold SHIPPED
Milkyspit Mini P7 – This one runs on 1 RCR123 driving a Madmax underdriving the P7, only fits the custom cut body, it is a Franken-light. $40 Sold to lisantica SHIPPED
PK Raffle Icon – I am keeping the hat. $60 Sold to lisantica SHIPPED

Last edited:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit and Mag Sale

Salegroup.jpg

The following photos were taken 20 feet from the wall or for those across the pond ~6 meters

Phlat Stanley Ultra low/Low/Medium/High
This Group of shots where taken with the focusable head screwed down tight
PS-tight-1.jpg

PS-tight-2.jpg

PS-tight-3.jpg

PS-tight-4.jpg

Phlat Stanley Ultra low/Low/Medium/High
This Group of shots where taken with the focusable head turned out for best throw
PS-focus-1.jpg

PS-focus-2.jpg

PS-focus-3.jpg

PS-focus-4.jpg

Aleph 1 head Low/Medium/High
A1-low.jpg

A1-medium.jpg

A1-high.jpg

Reference P60 Q5 LED Drop-in (not for sale)
P60leddropinQ5.jpg

Reference SF P60 (not for sale)
P60.jpg

Mag2C 5 Maxflex Levels
mag2c-1.jpg

mag2c-2.jpg

mag2c-3.jpg

mag2c-4.jpg

mag2c-5.jpg

Reference Project-M (not for sale)
ProjectM-low.jpg

ProjectM-medium.jpg

ProjectM-medium.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will the mini P7 run on a non-rechargeable CR123? I assume it is twist operation? Is there a regular bezel underneath that anti roll cap? Can the anti roll be removed? Sorry for all the questions.

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will the mini P7 run on a non-rechargeable CR123? I assume it is twist operation? Is there a regular bezel underneath that anti roll cap? Can the anti roll be removed? Sorry for all the questions.

Questions are appreciated, yes the anti-roll comes off but its not pretty underneath, it was a SF E1 head that was cut in half and a bezel of another color (satin grey?) was cut down and epoxied on to hold the glass in place.
A Primary won't power the light at all I just tested it out.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Lisa, go for it! I don't have any RCRs right now to use with it. Let me know how it works out. :thumbsup:

Barbarian

Enlightened

Do you have any more info on that Phlat Stanley? I plead complete ignorance.

How is the beam, tint, and ouput?

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brian, do all of the Icon lights have the "PK" on them? Or is this more of a promo item. If promo, I'll take it too!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for asking those questions Tim. I was just wondering if I needed to sell a little Ti to pick up that Milky.

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brian, do all of the Icon lights have the "PK" on them? Or is this more of a promo item. If promo, I'll take it too!
This was a CPF Raffle Item that Kelly got from Paul Kim, I think there were 35 total.
Runs on 1 AA battery has Hi and Low
Its yours

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

The beam is great and it makes my eyes hurt. Seriously I didn't ask Milkyspit the specifics I just said, " What are you going to sell me today?" at PF14 and he tossed me the head and I bought it.
I'll ask him for some specifics and I'll take a beamshot in a few hours

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry for the delay but here is a beamshot of Phlat Stanley with a few reference shots
The Ridge of the house is 60' away and the Pine behind is 120'
I centered the beams on the ridgeline of the house
I locked the White balance to Tungsten ARRGH should have left it on auto
First a Mag 3D
BeamMag3d.jpg

Next a SureFire P60
BeamSFp60.jpg

Last the Phlat Stanley
BeamPhlat.jpg

I was asked what the Milkyspit tape says about the Lumens output well it doesn't have an estimate. I used my DMM and got a 2.9A reading on a used battery with the tailcap off. But with the McClicky switch and a fresh charge I think the switch is your limiting factor, I believe they are rated for 3A so extrapolate from there.
But when I pull a light smaller than my fist out and feel pain in the back of my eyes from the reflections its bright enough.

rebelbayou

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

Does the 1/2 mini mag come with a battery and will an original tail cap still fit the light? Also, does it still retain the focusing feature or is it a stationary beam? Thank you.