Solarforce L2 O-Rings.

march.brown

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know the exact size of the O-Rings for the Solarforce L2 please ? ... They seem to be about 20mm and 26mm (maybe) but what is the correct size and thickness and where is the cheapest place to get them , bearing in mind the postal charges to the UK.

I don't actually need them yet , but it would be nice to have them at hand (just in case).

Many Thanks.

bspofford

Enlightened
Does anyone have a source for a GITD bezel o-ring? The only ones that I can find are way too thick.

march.brown

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can get them from www.lighthound.com Look up o rings for surefire C series bezel and tail. They should work.
Just checked there ... Five O-rings of each of the two sizes comes to $2 ... Postage is a ridiculous $5 ... DX have lots of them for about $1-50 for 20 O-rings including postage but they don't give the thickness ... I might E-mail them to ask the thickness ... I think the Solarforce 20mm ones are 1.5mm and the 26mm look about 2.5mm.

Meanwhile its back to the drawing board.

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just checked there ... Five O-rings of each of the two sizes comes to $2 ... Postage is a ridiculous $5 ... DX have lots of them for about $1-50 for 20 O-rings including postage but they don't give the thickness ... I might E-mail them to ask the thickness ... I think the Solarforce 20mm ones are 1.5mm and the 26mm look about 2.5mm.

Meanwhile its back to the drawing board.

One thing I can say for sure...you won't be emailing DX. :)