1) Used my 4Sevens Preon 2 to find my way to the car after work. Then used it to find my glasses and phone charger inside the car.
2) Left the Preon 2 in the car as i always do when i get home and then used my Fenix E01 on my keys to navigate my way to the front door of home where my wife was waiting with our 5y/o with 'our' Klarus ST20 they were shining around for fun.
3) After getting changed out of work clothes i used said ST20 to take out the trash then later to go and feed and check on the dogs
4) Heard a loud noise and strange animal out the back so i used my Zebralight SC51 on low to sneak out the back and then blasted the backyard with the Fenix TK41. Turned out to be a possum and a bird having a fight.
5) I am about to sneak into bed with my Zebralight SC51 and will try not to wake up the mrs
I managed to use 5 lights tonight, all within reason!
Man i love having multiple quality lights! It makes life so much more enjoyable at night!