Storacell
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141144145146147148149150151
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 4515

Thread: What did you use your flashlight for today?

Default Re: What did you use your flashlight for today?

Used my PD32UE on high to navigate a dark basement at a job site, looking for the light switch. All too often the light switch isn't near the door.

Used a cheap x2000 (1x18650) at a makeshift stand to illuminate the interior of a drain during cleaning. After used the Fenix LD10 to fix the bathroom valve. Great light.

Olight R20 and SR Mini, to shoot their beamshot for review. And did some walking with both lights. The R20 has more throw as I thought, and the SR Mini is just jaw crushing.
    “Videre Nec Videri”

Enlightened

Used my wildcat V4 to illuminate a Cicada Killer Wasp so my wife could take a picture with her phone. Those things are big, good thing they aren't aggressive.

I have a little mini Oven.

Used it to check the progress of the Beef and Guiness pie that I made.

And yes it was Awesome. The Pie that is.

SC600 Mk1
    What do you mean they blew up the death star.......... Wait....What the hell is an Aluminium Falcon?

Enlightened

My Sunwayman V11R came in real handy today. Down at my storage unit, the light in the hallway was burnt out. Not much light shining in my unit. My little EDC saved the day.

Finished some fencing, after dark (of course!).
    Strained up wire, connected electric fence energiser, checked all working ok.
    Used: Led Lenser H7 for general up close work. Nitecore SRT3 (my EDC) to illuminate the greater area. Then used the Led Lenser H14 to pack up tools & get all stuff put away.

I really can't do without my torches. So many uses, so many torches to try out. Not nearly enough night time! :-)

Going to take the dogs out for a wee soon. H14 & SRT3 to the rescue again! Might take the Nitecore P12 out for a spin too. Might scare a couple of wallabies or possums...

V dark outside. Moon has set. In the middle of the bush. Clear skies, stars a-plenty. Perfect torch time!

Flashaholic*

For the past 2 days I have been leading a post earthquake damage assessment team at the Napa Historic Courthouse. Used a Petzl Pixa 3 headlamp on my helmet and Malkoff Hound Dog. Great combo. BTW that building is really screwed up!

Used my srminiVN/sr52vn/tm15/v11r and d25c ti over the last week for various camping stuff at night. I found the v11r was used the most with the infinite control due to ease. Used it for navigating the awning/caravan at night on low level without waking anyone,then ramping the power for awning perimeter checks..........these are a must in heavy rain/winds thanks to being near the coast. Several times i found an awning peg deciding to climb out of the ground,then swiftly thumped in with my persuasion tool and kept company with another fellow peg

Certainly can see why head torches are used ,using a larger light doing "camping stuff" is not user friendly(try filling a kettle up holding a tm15)
    sr52vn cow spotting

Also found a little lenser p2 that must have been lost/forgot for at least 6 years be it a good or bad thing no alki leak and still worked as new(does not look new)

At an astonishing 16lm..........i do like the "blue moon" circle of light,tested out on various colours and rendition fine as well as being a useful little light for close up stuff.

I lit up some people at an impromptu dance they had before we all got onto a boat for a wedding reception. So my mum could film

Used my QPA while looking for some stuffs in our storage room.

went to see guardians of the galaxy today and used my h600w mk2 to light the steps to the seats for my wife and myself. worked very well even on low.
    it's just different on my planet..

Enlightened

Used my new Zebralight SC62w last night for finding a oil leak coming from my car. Apparently, the service guys didn't tighten the oil pan nut all the way.

Used my Fenix TK75vnkt on the beach over the weekend to play. It was absolutely insane in the throw department, and it was a blast to be able to see so far at night. I also got to see about ten shooting stars, one of which lasted a really long time and was extra cool to see.

I also used the PD35vn triple XPL around the house to find things on the porch in the dark. It was definitely a really fun weekend.

1. Used TK 15 s2 , on and off throughout the week for various outdoor tasks...Now remember to lockout the light after use. When stored to cargo pocket of khakis. Had bumped switch without knowing. Light and batteries got really hot! Ouch! Had to place in frig to cool down!
    2.Also used Lumapower vx2 d mini with 600lm rechargeable battery option, for some outdoor walks.

Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141144145146147148149150151