Black Moon LTD
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144147148149150151152153154
Results 4,591 to 4,594 of 4594

Thread: What did you use your flashlight for today?

Default Re: What did you use your flashlight for today?

use a sf e1l(kx1b) or xeno e15 to light up the night road just outside the insitute almost everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Illum View Post
    Thought this was funny, happened close to 1:20AM

As I was about to head to bed I checked the doors, windows, etc. Heard out of the master bath window what appears to be someone walking around on dry leaves behind my house, I clicked on the security lights and got worried when the light closed to that corner of the house was out. Contemplating what to use I grabbed my Glock and went out with my Surefire M3 [with single mode Seraph P7 head] from the front door on the other side of the house. Night was quiet with soggy overcast and the crunching sound persisted. Neighbors were all asleep with their lights out and I really didn't want to shout. I creeped up as close as I can, ambushed the "perp " with the M3 and was greeted by two possums going through the compost heap. One just stared back at me without moving a whisker and the other was busy trying to dig deeper, completely oblivious to my presence or the light. Just when I breathed a sigh of relief I heard noise behind me. As I swung around quickly a frog landed on my back and scared the heck out of me. If it weren't for the steady hand there would have been a negligent discharge police report and a knocked out AC compressor to replace. It was another incoming possum wondering what was the hubbub about.

I just finished replacing the corner light today, you can't imagine how many treefrogs I found around that fixture, 3 were on the motion sensor, 3-4 on each light. no wonder it didn't work, lamp sockets were all corroded from who knows what.

Great story thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    Great story thanks for sharing

X 2 ^
    My Grand Kids call me Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffg330 View Post
    Im not sure id want to find that skunk under the porch!
    We weren't too worried because we left plenty of distance between us and the porch!

Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144147148149150151152153154