SunwayLED
Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149152153154155156157158159
Results 4,741 to 4,757 of 4757

Thread: What did you use your flashlight for today?

Default Re: What did you use your flashlight for today?

looking in dark places where there should be light
    -under car hood looking for @#$ O2 sensor
    -toy baskets
    =under stuff where kids push everything
    =behind stuff
    =the recycled electronics box at work

lighting rooms without turning on light so to not wake kid sleeping in next room, or not have to figure out how to turn lamp on - can get flashlight on and out during the trip, no pause in room for lamp switch

EDC for inspecting yard sale junk
    always in some dark corner or box or basement

wle

"Turned on my Mag-Tac 320lm to look aroumd my room darkened apartment...No.other posts...On a Flashlight Diet....."

Used my Fenix TK75 to search on a soccer-field, for a dog-collar. Lost it with fading-daylight so had to go back home, to grab a big light.
    First wanted to use my TK76, but it didn't respond at all.. Tried different batteries, but it still didn't work. Batteries work fine in the TK75.
    Found the collar in no-time with the TK75

any ideas with the tk76 kj2? hope an easy fix!

"Dark...Rolled out of bed....used Dorcy 6-led 3@@@ light to navigate the bedroom, and living room....

Flashaholic

Used TriStar Phaser (Elektrolumens) to illuminate clothes dryer in order to clean lint from exhaust tube. Too much lint equals fire hazard!

Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    any ideas with the tk76 kj2? hope an easy fix!
    I don't know. It was acting-up before, but a simple battery charge, was enough. At least.. I thought so. Have contacted the Fenix dealer here. Hope they can check it or replace it. Got this TK76 from the Global Testing Campaign. Have always found it cool, to have that written on the side

Very cool indeed(well not the not working bit of course) .I have a feeling they will be onto it pretty quick if its still under long term testing/review. Either way good luck with it! Have you tried other battery carriers out of the tk75 and tk61 (or extension)to rule out,maybe carrier springs not making contact or contacts for example

Very cool indeed(well not the not working bit of course) .I have a feeling they will be onto it pretty quick if its still under long term testing/review. Either way good luck with it! Have you tried other battery carriers out of the tk75 and tk61 (or extension)to rule out,maybe carrier springs not making contact or contacts for example
    Good thinking
    Tried my TK75 carrier, and hee..!! it works
    So problem in the carrier.. o well had that before with my TK35. Will pass the update immediately to my dealer.

Great news kj2 at least now it does not involve posting a HUGE light off...........

Great news kj2 at least now it does not involve posting a HUGE light off...........
    Well, they're so close to my home. I could take the bicycle to bring it
    But it does save time now. Hopefully they can send me a new carrier.

Getting the attention of two moronic EMTs who apparently didn't see me the first fricking time!!

Here's what happened....

Young girl at my job at the dorms got drunk, then sick. Sick enough that the RD needed to be contacted and an ambulance called. College uses a certain ambulance service that has been there (the dorms) numerous times. Took them half an hour! Near the 30-minute mark, I go outside to check to see if they're coming. I see them. But apparently they didn't see me flagging them down. (Yeah, 6' 2" and 300 pounds while wearing a bright white shirt. Obviously they couldn't see me.)

Thankfully 3 minutes later the mental morons working as EMTs come down the street again. Once again, I head out to the middle of the street. This time I pull out my S.S. Maratac AA model. Set it on High. Point the light bezel-first towards the ambulance. And wave my arm back and forth a bit. Apparently like all simple-minded creatures, these guys are attracted to bright light and shiny things. They pull over. Girl ends up in the hospital. But walks home from there less than 2 hours later. Feeling much better. I, on the other hand, was still pissed. Guess I still am, several hours later.

You'd think EMTs would be expected to perhaps pass a basic I.Q. test. (Apparently not.)

This is one time I wish I hadn't needed to use my light.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Good job, Monocrom. I agree, it's sad that they weren't attentive enough to see you the first time.

"Used Fenix p3d to navigate a darkened apartment. Take that National grid....No lights were put on for any extended time.."(RE: ELECTRIC COMPANY- WINTER PRICE GOUGING! Double billing rates till April ! Thanks to our states Dept. of Public utilities [corrupt ] approval to raise them! Talk about monopoly ! Price precious per mo. was avg. $62.00- now $92.00! @ss-H@#%!)

Had my daughter hold a flashlight on an electrical socket while I rewired a couple of light switches.
    "I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell"

Quote Originally Posted by groutboy_1 View Post
    "Used Fenix p3d to navigate a darkened apartment. Take that National grid....No lights were put on for any extended time.."(RE: ELECTRIC COMPANY- WINTER PRICE GOUGING! Double billing rates till April ! Thanks to our states Dept. of Public utilities [corrupt ] approval to raise them! Talk about monopoly ! Price precious per mo. was avg. $62.00- now $92.00! @ss-H@#%!)
    This is mostly what I've been using my lights for lately as well. However, my wife counteracts this by leaving all the lights on in her wake haha.

Acebeam K40M.It's total dark-530PM,just pulling into my driveway,see my neighbor mowing the lawn.Huh?Venture across the street and light up his lawn for the 5 minutes he was there."What is that thing?"

Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149152153154155156157158159