Newly Aquired Space Needle

Darkstar

Newly Enlightened
I recently received a Space Needle to add to my growing collection of Luxeon based lights which include a couple of different ARC LS's, a KL1, a Lambda Illuminator and an EverLed in a Craftsman 3 D cell. This light is hands down the brightest of all with an ever so slight greenish tint, but there is a quality to the light that is hard to put my finger on. I want to say it is so pure or clean but I don't know if that really describes it adequately. It definitely has to do with the clarity of the lens and the reflector but it is cleary a case of the whole is greater than sum of the parts. I also really like the form factor and the ability to focus it. One can say what they will about Mag-Lite, and it is all true, but they do make a nice body. Anyway Kudos to Mr. Bulk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font>
Wow!!! Last night was the first time I had a chance to play outside w/ the SN and I am even more pleased/impressed after shining it around my yard, awesome!