My New Hog's !!!!!!!

bullettproof

Enlightened
Here are my 2 new Hog's I got this week.

TOP: CG ASH-1 G10 Mag OD Grips Double Cut .320 Thick

Bottom: Hell Razor Sage with Sandstorm G10 Grips

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Bierkameel

Newly Enlightened
Cool knives, those wide handles would be great.
Man that right blade is really thick.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just built me a little shelter for fun with my user FBM last night. Gotta love some INFI!

That double cut sure is purdy.

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
INFI is cool stuff to bad Ill never use these 2. I need to find a user next.

Use them:). Trust me, INFI loves to be used & abused. Now if u have your own personal " Grail" knife (I have one ,that maybe someday I will own, but it costs ~$3K of INFI) then I wouldn't use it, maybe.;)

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Use them:). Trust me, INFI loves to be used & abused. Now if u have your own personal " Grail" knife (I have one ,that maybe someday I will own, but it costs ~$3K of INFI) then I wouldn't use it, maybe.;)

My first three pieces of INFO were (and still are) hard users. I love that I can go out with any of them, and use them as hard as I dare use any knife, and get a nice edge back on it with 5 minutes on a camp-sized ceramic. Won't be a shaving edge, but will be useable for another week (at least) at camp. And that's from a guy with a pretty thin and sharp definition of "useable" (Can cut down a tree or slice tomatos).

I have a few other users, and a couple that will live in their custom Busse tactical cardboard sheath until i next decide to spend some time looking at them with a stupid grin on my face and put them back in their storage location.