Gatlights Still Available?

fishhead

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if there are any available? It will be a couple of months before I'm able to buy one, but I'd like to know before I start making the savings plans....

Thanks.

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered one a couple of weeks ago and it was promptly sent... just waiting on USPS or customs now though :(
Getting a little worried that it was lost. Sent via express and it's been 9 days now and the tracking is yet to be updated :(

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys.

Hope yours makes it through customs DimeRazorback.

Thought I would do a bit of an update.
My GatLight got "lost" somewhere between the U.S and Aus. :thumbsdow
Even though it was fully trackable, it went without a trace... That to me is suspicious.

A new one was promptly sent by LumenCraft :grin2: :twothumbs

Awaiting it's arrival!

fishhead

Newly Enlightened
There's Ti V3 for sale right now....

Yeah, well, I was originally going to wait just a bit but in the end I couldn't. I ordered one last week and I should have it tomorrow. :grin2:

DimeRazorback said:
A new one was promptly sent by LumenCraft :grin2: :twothumbs

Awaiting it's arrival!
Fantastic! That's great service from LumenCraft.

fishhead

Newly Enlightened
Well, my Gatlight came today and my first response was "WOW". This thing is really amazing. It looks even nicer in person than it does in pictures (and it looked really nice there) and the feel of it is just fantastic. I'm very happy to get one.:twothumbs

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was hoping to have mine by the end of the week... but it appears to be stuck in aussie customs (whats new?).

Hope you enjoy it!

fishhead

Newly Enlightened
Glad it made it through customs this time!

I'm really enjoying mine - I wish all lights had this continuous variable brightness.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Dunno why this forum is still open though... mobile1 hasn't been on CPF since December :shrug:

blackfly

Enlightened

I saw that on the o-like website too & I wondered if it was related to the Gatlight or if it was an immitation. Anyway, I ordered my Gatlight from Lumencraft a while after this sub forum fell silent. I received my order just fine. I had a tech support email correspondance with Walter too. As of about 1 year ago Lumencraft was still in business. I will be interested in hearing about the laser though.

Last edited: