10X carry options

richpalm

Banned
Hi all,

Now that my phantom troubles with the Dominator are history, can anyone recommend carry optios in terms of a Ripoffs-type holster? This is so I can belt-carry the light during night time walks as a wall-of-light option. I don't want to just stuff it in a pocket.

During my two-way radio days I carried radios a lot heavier than that so weight is not an issue.

Big Dog warning-barked tonight and of course I *had* to go check outside... 10X lit up the whole side of the hill across the street. This thing is something! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thanks,

Rich

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will probably regret posting this. but if I had a 10x, my carry option would be a wall mount at my back door and let the house carry it.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's almost no carry options for the 10X, save for DIYs... In this sense, it's a utility light more than it is a tactical or EDC light... And thus, it's relegated to sitting on a bench or desk, charged, and ready (at least for me)...

richpalm

Banned
Thanks, guys. That's exactly my next move-see if there's any tool type pouches, not fugly, that'll fit the light. Of course if I do find anything I'll keep everyone posted.

Rich

RazorMaxx

Newly Enlightened
Blackhawk makes some nice pouches, one of which is for the M6. Also, home improvement centers carry a nice selection of tool pouches.

If I were looking (which I may be soon for something other than a pouch for my M6) then I may look into having one made from Kydex. I have had several knive sheaths made and like them very much. Turn around time is normally 2-3 days from a reputable maker. If you would like any names or numbers, let me know.

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
sometime soon SF will be offering a holster

the one shown is a prototype that didn't have what it takes
large.jpg

Size15's

Flashaholic
I believe I've seen that exact same holster.
Not as good as the proto-type I use though.
These vital parts have been a very long time in development.
Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

richpalm

Banned
[ QUOTE ]
Size15s said:
I believe I've seen that exact same holster.
Not as good as the proto-type I use though.
These vital parts have been a very long time in development.

Can you post a pic of the one you use?
Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

RazorMaxx

Newly Enlightened
That's nice! Does SF offer one for the M6 too? If so, is it nicer/better than the Black Hawk?

Not to get off topic but could anyone post a picture of a holster or pouch for the M6? Never seen a good picture and am wanting to get one soon.

Thanks.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The BlackHawk M6 Pouch is great - fits the M6, M3T, 9AN+KT3 and 8" TigerLight. (not all at once) (not with BeamFilters on TurboHead)

Al

Size15's

Flashaholic
richpalm,
my email bounced back from you. Please email me so I can email you the photos.

RazorMaxx,
Lets hope that your email address works!

Al

RazorMaxx

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys. I predict a call to Dan soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif