• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Surefire T1A Titan/ XP-G R4 Neutral modded by Dafabricata

Viper715

Enlightened
Hello all,

As the title says I have a Titan T1A that I just got back from Dafabricata for sale today. I had him install a nice creamy white neutral XP-G R4 emitter. This has made the T1A a whole new light. It is very bright and with a awesome tint. It is unfortunate that I have to sell this light but I have to purchase something that I just do not have the cash laying around for right now. I love this light and will most likely in the future under better financial times have another one made but for now it must go.

Price $300.00 + 4% for paypal fees. Shipped USPS First Class with Insurance.

You can see pictures of this actual light at the bottom of page two of Dafabricata's High CRI T1A thread HERE

I accept paypal or Postal Money Order. The item will ship as soon as payment is received. I am not responsible for postal mishaps but insurance is included. First to post "I'll take it" in this thread has priority over PM's. This item is also listed on EDCforums.com so time stamp is the determining factor.

Chauncey Gardner

Enlightened
Viper, that came out pretty nice.
Can't believe the stock Titan DeFab had to compare it too ever left the factory with a tint that bad (given the price).

Nice light with a very nice creamy beam. I'd take this in a minute if I wanted a T1A.

Viper715

Enlightened
Thank you both! Yes this IS what the T1A should have been.

The T1A that Dafabricata compared it to seems to be the norm from Surefire. I have owned 3 T1A's and they all have been too low in output and way too blue in tint.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
This particul T1A was one of my favorites!:eek::twothumbs
The built went almost too smooth.... the focus and tint are awesome, the twisty action smooth and overall just a VERY nice light!
I wanted to keep this one for myself if that tells you anything!:thumbsup:
Good luck on the sale and great price!:naughty:
This is not an easy mod to do nor is it cheap..:whistle:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't believe the stock Titan DeFab had to compare it too ever left the factory with a tint that bad (given the price).
Honestly, I've come across ONE, T1A that I would say had an acceptable tint.
I've probably had 20+ T1A's pass through my hands and ALL but that one had that terrible blue/ purple tint and had a completely floody beam that is out of focus and seems to result in less output.
The high CRI version is a HUGE improvement over stock and the XP-G version further focuses the beam and bumps output up slightly more.

NICE GRAB SFfanman!!:party::thumbsup:

SFfanman

Enlightened
Honestly, I've come across ONE, T1A that I would say had an acceptable tint.
I've probably had 20+ T1A's pass through my hands and ALL but that one had that terrible blue/ purple tint and had a completely floody beam that is out of focus and seems to result in less output.
The high CRI version is a HUGE improvement over stock and the XP-G version further focuses the beam and bumps output up slightly more.

NICE GRAB SFfanman!!:party::thumbsup:

Thanks Dafab! I have always admired your work ever since I had the pleasure of previously owning a high CRI version. :bow: Just curious, is this the 4500'K temp one?