• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB:Marble/Swirl Finish Aleph and McLux PD

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update: Also looking for an Aleph 3. :D

Hey CPF,

So, I'm thinking this WTB may take awhile. I'm looking for a classic Marble/Swirl Finished Aleph like in the photo below. Here is the thread that has info on the Aleph series. The custom run information is about half way down the page. https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/733759&postcount=1

Not sure if these all got lost after they were created or what. If you have one or know of someone who might want to part with theirs let me know. Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:

Specifically looking for a purple finish Aleph
Look at the 2nd row 4th from the left to get an idea

rainbow.jpg

Also, looking for a swirl/custom finish McLux PD from the run that Don did was back when. See the photo below and this thread for more info: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/94493

PD-swirl.jpg

-Steve

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: Marble Finish Aleph

I have a mint, marble finish Aleph-1 with Titanium bezel, 2-stage tailcap and SSC-P4 L.E.

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

I bought it from here for $350 as you can see

I am prepared to sell it to you for the same price.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Looks like I won't have to part with my little treasure after all. :thumbsup:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the offers guys. I edited my first post to include some preferences I left out. :twothumbs

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gonna re-open this wtb with updated color preferences. Purple swirl/marble Alephs only please. :grin2:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

To the top.

Hey, even if no one has one at least you get to look at some sweet pics in the first post right? :grin2:

pwatcher

Enlightened

This made me crackup. Not only because it is hilarious, but also because I read it while I was in the john. :crackup: :shakehead
now I know how you grab all the deals! you even take your notebook to the john! there's no hope for me ace-ing you out!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

now I know how you grab all the deals! you even take your notebook to the john! there's no hope for me ace-ing you out!

I have snagged a few good ones lately. Commitment, commitment, commitment.

Now if only my iPhone had a waterproof cover I could take it in the shower too! :D