Foxfury Breakthrough
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 654

Thread: Wicked Lasers 445nm <1W Spyder III Pro Arctic Series

  1. #31

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by paulr View Post
    Instaneous (faster than the blink reflex, that's what makes these things so dangerous), essentially unlimited distance, including reflections off things.
    Probably useless, like sticking a pin in the person. If you want a handgun, buy one and get proper training in using it.
    Okay, working around x-ray and visible lasers, lets dissect this myth:

    a) instantaneous: OK. That is true. For a localized spot on the retina. A drop of acetone hitting your eye could be worse.

    b) faster than the blink reflex: Yes, if you aim it right through your pupil and then switch it on. Any other way might trigger the blink reflex before the main mode enters your eye

    c1) Infinite range: Well, because maybe 15m it will be bigger than the pupil of the eye, so any further distance will reduce the power by r^2. At 150m its the level of a typical laser pointer at short range
    c2) c1 requires a steady hold. Without a tripot, at longer distances the entering time of the eye by the laser is likely to be limited in the ms region, rendering it harmless

    d) reflections dont matter: If you use polished, flat metal or a mirror. Any other way will fasten the dispersion enormously.

    Yes, it is NO toy, and it should NOT be placed in the hands of children (as well as adults who think everybody can be used as "self defense weapon").
    But everybody is working with MUCH more dangerout stuff everyday (especially since the unlimited range is bullshit). And what i find even more bewildering this agitation by americans who do not seem to have a single problem with having a gun instead?!.

    By creating that image of the death ray thats more dangerous that a gun you will only draw the wrong people to such stuff. The ones that are bored if its not even sorching white paper and than try to aim it at their buddy.
    Last edited by IMSabbel; 06-16-2010 at 03:23 AM.

  2. #32
    Flashaholic* AnAppleSnail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South Hill, VA
    Posts
    4,061

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    I sit very corrected - I'll spread the right stuff next time lasers come up.
    My biggest light-hog is my camera.

  3. #33
    Enlightened nanomu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    85

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by IMSabbel View Post
    Yes, if you aim it right through your pupil and then switch it on.
    Sadly, this is exactly how many people get hurt by lasers.

    I'm with most other commenters that this product is an accident and lawsuit waiting to happen. Assuming it comes with appropriate safety lockouts and WARNINGS, it's really the buyers/users own fault if someone gets hurt.

    Regardless of how this is being marketed, a laser is NOT a self defence device or a toy.

    To those who did order this and know what they're doing: be safe and enjoy your new "not a toy"!

  4. #34
    Flashaholic* Kevin1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Thanks everyone for the information.

    paulr: [off-topic content removed - DM51] I would agree with you [off-topic content removed - DM51]

    IMSabbel: Great information, but [remainder of off-topic rant removed - DM51]

    Rant over.
    Last edited by DM51; 06-17-2010 at 03:49 AM. Reason: off-topic
    Sometimes we don't get what we pray for. Sometimes we get much more.

  5. #35

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by IMSabbel View Post
    Okay, working around x-ray and visible lasers, lets dissect this myth:

    a) instantaneous: OK. That is true. For a localized spot on the retina. A drop of acetone hitting your eye could be worse.

    b) faster than the blink reflex: Yes, if you aim it right through your pupil and then switch it on. Any other way might trigger the blink reflex before the main mode enters your eye

    c1) Infinite range: Well, because maybe 15m it will be bigger than the pupil of the eye, so any further distance will reduce the power by r^2. At 150m its the level of a typical laser pointer at short range
    c2) c1 requires a steady hold. Without a tripot, at longer distances the entering time of the eye by the laser is likely to be limited in the ms region, rendering it harmless

    d) reflections dont matter: If you use polished, flat metal or a mirror. Any other way will fasten the dispersion enormously.

    Yes, it is NO toy, and it should NOT be placed in the hands of children (as well as adults who think everybody can be used as "self defense weapon").
    But everybody is working with MUCH more dangerout stuff everyday (especially since the unlimited range is bullshit). And what i find even more bewildering this agitation by americans who do not seem to have a single problem with having a gun instead?!.

    By creating that image of the death ray thats more dangerous that a gun you will only draw the wrong people to such stuff. The ones that are bored if its not even sorching white paper and than try to aim it at their buddy.
    You are greatly under-emphasizing the danger this laser poses.

    You say "...any further distance will reduce the power by r^2".
    I wouldn't have said it that way but that's essential right. The power decreases by four times every doubling of the beam radius.

    But you don't know what the beam divergence is. So how can you determine the beam radius at any given distance?? If you don't know divergence you can't calculate the power/cm^2 at a given range. So your distance/power estimates don't hold any value.

    This Maximum Permissible Exposure graph is so telling about how fast damage can occur. This is a 1000mw (1 Joule/second) laser. Even with a beam area of 1 cm^2, we're talking about damage from exposure on a time scale of something like .001 seconds.

    And don't forget this warning...

    Blue-light Hazard is defined as the potential for a photochemical induced retinal injury resulting from radiation exposure at wavelengths primarily between 400 nm and 500 nm. The mechanisms for photochemical induced retinal injury are caused by the absorption of light by photoreceptors in the eye. Under normal conditions when light hits a photoreceptor, the cell bleaches and becomes useless until it has recovered through a metabolic process called the visual cycle. Absorption of blue light, however, has been shown to cause a reversal of the process where cells become unbleached and responsive again to light before it is ready. This greatly increases the potential for oxidative damage. By this mechanism, some biological tissues such as skin, the lens of the eye, and in particular the retina may show irreversible changes induced by prolonged exposure to moderate levels of UV radiation and short-wavelength light.


    Anyway, I have a 125mw PHR-803T laser from Jayrob and that's dangerous enough for me as it is. I am genuinely worried for the people who will be 'playing' with this laser. Really.


    BTW.... Your comparison to American gun ownership is an opinion we're better off discussing elsewhere.
    ¤
    ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·->*swieringa.com*<-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´
    ¤

  6. #36
    Flashaholic* Juggernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A place in need of light.
    Posts
    1,423

    Question Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    I’m not very familiar with lasers “only have a Wicked Lasers Core 5mw laser” how does the visibility of the beam on the Artic series compare to a green laser? I thought green lasers were the easiest ones to see of all the colors. How much less visible are blue laser VS. green lasers? For example how much brighter “visibly” is the 1 watt blue laser over say a 100mw green laser?
    “What do you mean LEDs are more efficient then Incans?”, that’s just what they want you to think! It’s a Conspiracy, Man!

  7. #37
    Flashaholic* Mjolnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,711

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Other companies are producing lasers using the diode taken from this projector as well, like this one with a slightly more modest enclosure:
    http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/...&idproduct=109

    EDIT: The page for the 1 watt laser is no longer on the Novalasers sight, but If you go into the "portable lasers" section the "atlantis" 1 watt laser is still there. However, if you click on the link, there is no page for it.
    Last edited by Mjolnir; 06-19-2010 at 12:03 AM.
    Eagletac T10L, 3D maglite with Malkoff 3-6D XP-G Dropin, Stanley 35 watt HID, Gerber LX 3.0, L-mini II Q3-5C, 2D ROP w/ LiMnNi 26650, Eagletac P100A2, Quark Mini AA XP-G S2

  8. #38

    Mad71 Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Ouch! Reflections don't matter!? Reflections off water with this is 3-5% that's still 30-50mW! Glass? Up to 12%, that's 120mW!!! Over 5mW has the possibility to blind you (I got that from LPF, and the >5mW blinding you I got from every laser site, and every laser source I've seen). Also, this specific BLUE light has been known to cause serious optical issues, it has been noted that people start to lose their sensitivity to green with the amount of blue exposure seen here, actually with much less power than this. That's why at hospitals they aren't using blue anymore. High levels of blue are dangerous, ESPECIALLY HERE!! 1000mW of blue! Also, about the 5mW thing, 1%, just 1% is still 10mW! So, for this to NOT blind you, you need to be 'recieveing' <0.5% of the light, to be under 5mW. That means, don't shine platic bottles, no glass, no metal, water, NOTHING at ALL reflective. So all you got...is wall left. And then you have the issue of all the blue light. Safety glasses aren't an option here, they are NECESARY!!! Do NOT go around 'showing it off'.

  9. #39
    Flashaholic Fat Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    I'm confused, I thought Lasers of this class could not be purchased in the US. Was that law(restriction) changed?
    Good Luck, Fat Boy

  10. #40
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Baden.at
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    I’m not very familiar with lasers “only have a Wicked Lasers Core 5mw laser” how does the visibility of the beam on the Artic series compare to a green laser? I thought green lasers were the easiest ones to see of all the colors. How much less visible are blue laser VS. green lasers? For example how much brighter “visibly” is the 1 watt blue laser over say a 100mw green laser?
    Damn, Juggernaut beat me to that question
    (I planned to pose when back from work today)


    Q1: is this more power in blue "better" than a "normal" higher power greenie (100 mW, or so)?
    I mean, when burning something is the main purpose - which with a 1 W must be the main purpose - why not use a Laser in pure form?
    When there is a diode that makes a wavelenght of X, which is then shortened by a crystal and another shortened by another crystal to receive red/green/blue/... in the end, why not use the "original" diode without any of the wavelenght-crystals?

    Q2: is this something like with led?
    newer laser diode, being more efficient and thus getting brighter and more rugged?

  11. #41
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    419

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    yellow,

    Q1: This is a laser in "pure form", 445nm wavelength (blue) is what's coming straight out of the diode. Green lasers on the other hand, use infrared diodes (invisible) and send the beam through crystals to convert it into green.

    Q2: Pretty much yeah. Casio needed this diode for their projector, so there was a significant financial motive to develop and mass produce them.

  12. #42
    Flashaholic* Juggernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A place in need of light.
    Posts
    1,423

    Arrow Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    After doing a little research, I have determined that while this laser produces around 1 watt of power the human eye will only perceive it as bright as a 50mw green laser, so as far as having a high intensity beam “for viewing” there are much better and cheaper alternatives. However it has much higher burning capability compared to a green laser, even a green laser of 1000mw power will not be even comparable to this monster.

    LOL, who changed the title to “Portable Deathray”?!
    “What do you mean LEDs are more efficient then Incans?”, that’s just what they want you to think! It’s a Conspiracy, Man!

  13. #43
    Flashaholic* AnAppleSnail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South Hill, VA
    Posts
    4,061

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Boy View Post
    I'm confused, I thought Lasers of this class could not be purchased in the US. Was that law(restriction) changed?
    There are restrictions. Wicked Lasers follows them. They don't sell as "Laser pointers" and they have some safety system, presumably.
    My biggest light-hog is my camera.

  14. #44

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    However it has much higher burning capability compared to a green laser, even a green laser of 1000mw power will not be even comparable to this monster.
    are you sure? i thought 1W = 1W no matter what wavelength?

    i have a 150mW novalaser

  15. #45
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    419

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by Advil View Post
    are you sure? i thought 1W = 1W no matter what wavelength?
    Many materials absorb different wavelengths at different rates. Blu ray for example, is much better for burning than green.

  16. #46
    Flashaholic* bshanahan14rulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,790

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    After doing a little research, I have determined that while this laser produces around 1 watt of power the human eye will only perceive it as bright as a 50mw green laser, so as far as having a high intensity beam “for viewing” there are much better and cheaper alternatives. However it has much higher burning capability compared to a green laser, even a green laser of 1000mw power will not be even comparable to this monster.

    LOL, who changed the title to “Portable Deathray”?!
    Yeah, there are plenty of more visible and cheaper lasers out there, but what about blue? You might pay $500 bucks or so and still only get about 20mW of 473. Now you can get a shorter blue (diode, too) with higher output. I, for one, would love to have a blue beam as bright as a 50mW green!

    By the way, Osram just built a green laser in the lab capable of 50mW!!!!

  17. #47
    Flashaholic* Kevin1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by IMSabbel View Post
    And what i find even more bewildering this agitation by americans who do not seem to have a single problem with having a gun instead?!.
    Since we are talking about self protection and whether or not this laser is a possibility. I think everyone has the right to protect themselves, whether it be a laser or a firearm. I don't understand passivists myself.
    Sometimes we don't get what we pray for. Sometimes we get much more.

  18. #48
    *Flashaholic* StarHalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California Republic
    Posts
    7,563

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by bshanahan14rulz View Post
    By the way, Osram just built a green laser in the lab capable of 50mW!!!!
    "Where do they get those wonderful toys.."


  19. #49
    Flashaholic* was.lost.but.now.found's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    852

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1322 View Post
    Since we are talking about self protection and whether or not this laser is a possibility. I think everyone has the right to protect themselves, whether it be a laser or a firearm. I don't understand passivists myself.
    What puts a laser in the same class as a handgun, yet a different class than say a grenade, rocket launcher, switchblade, or other forbidden weapon? I don't think a laser fits the bill for a reliable choice as a self defense weapon or for protection under the Second Ammendment to the US Constitution.

    For the record I own three firearms including a handgun.

  20. #50
    Flashaholic* Kevin1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by was.lost.but.now.found View Post
    What puts a laser in the same class as a handgun, yet a different class than say a grenade, rocket launcher, switchblade, or other forbidden weapon? I don't think a laser fits the bill for a reliable choice as a self defense weapon or for protection under the Second Ammendment to the US Constitution.
    What put's it in the same class? I wouldn't say it is. Though certainly they both have to be treated with respect and with responcibility do to the harm they can cause.
    A reliable choice for self defense? Doesn't sound like it is. I was wondering if it would be; thinking it might cause enough pain to stop some one without being leathal.
    Protection under the 2nd Ammendment? No, certainly not.
    Again, let me reiterate my ignorance. I don't know much at all about lasers; that is why I have asked the questions I have earlier.
    Sometimes we don't get what we pray for. Sometimes we get much more.

  21. #51
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    251

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray


  22. #52
    Flashaholic ejot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Fishkill, NY
    Posts
    370

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Feast View Post
    ... That means, don't shine platic bottles, no glass, no metal, water, NOTHING at ALL reflective. So all you got...is wall left. ... (emphasis mine)
    There is potentially enough power in the diffuse reflection off a light colored wall to blind you, even a few feet away. It is that level of unintuitive danger that makes this sucker scary in untrained hands.

    I've been trained in the lab on lasers with invisible beams powerful enough to instantaneously cut your fingers off. That, however, is in a highly controlled environment. Know the rules, follow the rules, and you're safe. This product with a much less powerful and much more visible beam, it scares me more.

    Don't get me wrong though, I can't wait to get it.
    I pledge to be Shelf Queen-free by 01/01/11. "Use 'em!"
    My Builds: Mag623 ; RoomSweeper Clone

  23. #53
    Flashaholic* TorchBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,495

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjiBot View Post
    This line featured in a free UK newspaper today, printrun of 1.3 million. Online version here: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/830936-p...n-sale-for-135
    Great stuff! They even corrected the typo. Thank you TheFathomlessBlue for having the sense it keep it locked away in your gun safe when not in use.

    FWIW I'm one of those people who dare say they're more dangerous than guns, just less lethal.
    No, a torch does not always mean flames.
    Ian.
    LED Driver List - now database driven and with new search features.

  24. #54
    Flashaholic* csshih's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Illumination Supply
    Posts
    3,918

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    "Where do they get those wonderful toys.."

    http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4596/batman04xf9.jpg
    lmbo (laughing my backside off)

  25. #55
    Flashaholic* RyanA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,611

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Man, just thinking about it makes my eyeballs hurt.
    siamo il rumore

  26. #56
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Who's ordered one and actually received it?

    Who's ordered one and has been told it's been shipped?

    I've got an art project that would really benefit from this 1W beast, but don't want to waste my time if it's still just vaporware. I've yet to find anyone on the net who's said they've received one of these from wickedlasers or any other specific seller.

  27. #57

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by was.lost.but.now.found View Post
    What puts a laser in the same class as a handgun, yet a different class than say a grenade, rocket launcher, switchblade, or other forbidden weapon? I don't think a laser fits the bill for a reliable choice as a self defense weapon or for protection under the Second Ammendment to the US Constitution.

    For the record I own three firearms including a handgun.
    None of those weapons are "forbidden" but for some of them you have to pay an extra tax. People freak out about things they're unfamiliar with but a lot of this "dangerous" stuff is a lot more common than you think. In the case of this laser the more I read about it the more it seems over-hyped. There are definitely some user safety issues to consider but that goes for my arc welder too. Heck, many people have been found wrapped around the PTO shaft of their tractor. Safety first, last and always. There's no way the thing is a "death ray" though and it isn't a useful self defense weapon. If you want a non-lethal self defense weapon get some good pepper spray. I'm unclear on exactly how hot you could make something with this laser but I could see potential applications in non-ferrous hobby metalurgy, freehand engraving, holography, optics experimentation and similar applications. I think all this wild hype is a lot more dangerous than these lasers are.

  28. #58

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Sorry guyz but I need to ask.

    Do you really believe that wickedlasers will dismount a $800 casio projector to resell the laser for $195 for each order ?

    Unless they succeed to get/purchase the laser diode alone, you might wait a long time before receiving your laser...

    Isn't this also weird that they didn't publish a video of the laser in working condition ? The only videos you will get are slideshots of the commercial pictures...

    So instead of waiting a long time for someone to really receive it and make a video, here is one from a guy that actually made it using the same laser diode from the that same projector:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5CpKlr4-4

    Enjoy !

  29. #59
    Flashaholic* Thujone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,678

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by Zike View Post
    Sorry guyz but I need to ask.

    Do you really believe that wickedlasers will dismount a $800 casio projector to resell the laser for $195 for each order ?
    From what i have read there are many modules in the projector.
    01001100011010010111011001100101001000000110100101 10111000100000011101000110100001100101001000000110 0100011000010111001001101011
    00101100000011010000101001100001011011100110010000 10000001110100011010000110010100100000011101110110 1111011100100110110001100100
    00100000011010010111001100100000011101000110100001 11001001100101011000010111010001100101011011100110 1001011011100110011100101110


  30. #60
    Flashaholic* was.lost.but.now.found's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    852

    Default Re: Wicked Lasers 445nm 1W(!) portable deathray

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1322 View Post
    What put's it in the same class? I wouldn't say it is. Though certainly they both have to be treated with respect and with responcibility do to the harm they can cause.
    A reliable choice for self defense? Doesn't sound like it is. I was wondering if it would be; thinking it might cause enough pain to stop some one without being leathal.
    Protection under the 2nd Ammendment? No, certainly not.
    Again, let me reiterate my ignorance. I don't know much at all about lasers; that is why I have asked the questions I have earlier.
    And that's exactly my point; not unlike my disagreements with a certain firearms association (which I will not get into here because I don't want to make this about politics), I do not believe in defending an argument simply for the sake of winning. I believe on judging each case on its own merits, and I personally don't see the merits of members of the general public having unrestricted and unlicensed access to a laser of this power. I find it further ironic that members in this very thread are voicing very similar concerns, followed by "and I just bought one".

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyShark View Post
    None of those weapons are "forbidden" but for some of them you have to pay an extra tax. People freak out about things they're unfamiliar with but a lot of this "dangerous" stuff is a lot more common than you think. In the case of this laser the more I read about it the more it seems over-hyped. There are definitely some user safety issues to consider but that goes for my arc welder too. Heck, many people have been found wrapped around the PTO shaft of their tractor. Safety first, last and always. There's no way the thing is a "death ray" though and it isn't a useful self defense weapon. If you want a non-lethal self defense weapon get some good pepper spray. I'm unclear on exactly how hot you could make something with this laser but I could see potential applications in non-ferrous hobby metalurgy, freehand engraving, holography, optics experimentation and similar applications. I think all this wild hype is a lot more dangerous than these lasers are.
    Can you kindly send me a link to where I could right now purchase a live grenade without a special permit?

    An arc welder cannot blind someone from 200m away.

    Can you state the danger of this "wild hype"? Where is the danger? What right do you risk loosing? Again, I'll restate my belief that no one has a legitimate use for a laser of this power without also being able to apply for a special needs permit.
    Last edited by was.lost.but.now.found; 06-18-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •