So Far, So Good.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to Rob at Lummi and the helpfull members here on CPF.

I got interested in buying one of these beauties and thought its about time to start the ball rolling.

I started a new thread asking for a bit of decision making help, I had a lot of great opinions and made my mind up on what I wanted.

I emailed Rob and told him I was interested in his product and asked a few questions about stock and build time to delivery time and material choice, he replied within a few hours and a few more emails back and forth I put my order in.

The next day I decided I wanted to add 2 more trit locators so I emailed Rob again asking if I could get my order amended and how much extra it would cost, so another cheeky paypal, sorted.

I got another email from Rob this afternoon saying he got my extra payment and that my Raw would be dispatched to me this week.

By the end of today I had another email from Rob telling me its been dispatched. :twothumbs

SO Im very happy with Rob's efforts and truely believe he is trying his hardest to look to the future and develop more great products, after all we all make mistakes and I for one dont want to see Lummi disappear into the darkness.

Looking forward to my Lummi:candle:;)

kito109654

Newly Enlightened
That is awesome news! I know I want one too so maybe now is the time. Congrats on your light!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats, which model did you get? The NS Raw I had was definitely one of my favorites.

*Dusty*

Enlightened
Thanks to Rob at Lummi and the helpfull members here on CPF.

I got interested in buying one of these beauties and thought its about time to start the ball rolling.

I started a new thread asking for a bit of decision making help, I had a lot of great opinions and made my mind up on what I wanted.

I emailed Rob and told him I was interested in his product and asked a few questions about stock and build time to delivery time and material choice, he replied within a few hours and a few more emails back and forth I put my order in.

The next day I decided I wanted to add 2 more trit locators so I emailed Rob again asking if I could get my order amended and how much extra it would cost, so another cheeky paypal, sorted.

I got another email from Rob this afternoon saying he got my extra payment and that my Raw would be dispatched to me this week.

By the end of today I had another email from Rob telling me its been dispatched. :twothumbs

SO Im very happy with Rob's efforts and truely believe he is trying his hardest to look to the future and develop more great products, after all we all make mistakes and I for one dont want to see Lummi disappear into the darkness.

Looking forward to my Lummi:candle:;)

This actually sounds like a mirror image of my order as well, i had asked for an extra trit, sent payment and received an email confirming despatch today.

I'm tempted to buy another one next week!

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the Stainless Steel Raw with 3 blue trits and 100/20 power levels with the neutral emitter, 25 mins at 200 lumens wasnt going to be worth it for my use, its more a backup that I will have on me all the time so wanted decent runtime on high and long runtime on low.

Will let you all know when it arrives and get some pics up, then I think Ill put in another order for the Wee SS

*Dusty*

Enlightened
Raw NS
20/200, I need a high brightness for short periods of time, i have to look at very high storage racks for very small numbers! Also ordered a spare battery, or two i can't remember.
Warm tint,
Clips and other bits to go with
4 trits, 2 blue and 2 green.

Should arrive today, I'll do same and get some photos.

I've a feeling I could be ordering another very very soon.

fyrstormer

Banned
I got the Stainless Steel Raw with 3 blue trits and 100/20 power levels with the neutral emitter, 25 mins at 200 lumens wasnt going to be worth it for my use, its more a backup that I will have on me all the time so wanted decent runtime on high and long runtime on low.

Will let you all know when it arrives and get some pics up, then I think Ill put in another order for the Wee SS
Ah, so you did go for the stainless steel. I think you'll like it. I hope I'll like mine which I ordered a couple days ago. The pictures certainly seem to suggest I will...

bbrawss.jpg

gollum

Enlightened
Raw NS
20/200, I need a high brightness for short periods of time, i have to look at very high storage racks for very small numbers! Also ordered a spare battery, or two i can't remember.
Warm tint,
Clips and other bits to go with
4 trits, 2 blue and 2 green.

Should arrive today, I'll do same and get some photos.

I've a feeling I could be ordering another very very soon.

Hey Dusty how's it going mate,... I see you chose a Raw N/s I have the 100/200 and its a great light :wave:

*Dusty*

Enlightened
Hey Dusty how's it going mate,... I see you chose a Raw N/s I have the 100/200 and its a great light :wave:

Hi Gollum, keep an eye on your mailbox over the next day or so mate :D

Lemme know when it gets there and i'll have one on the same day ;)

DLF

Newly Enlightened
I hope to solve the brightness/runtime dilemma by waiting for Rob to implement his "variable brightness control." I know, wait indeed, but it could happen by end-of-year!

gollum

Enlightened
Hi Gollum, keep an eye on your mailbox over the next day or so mate :D

Lemme know when it gets there and i'll have one on the same day ;)

:buddies: will do Dusty :) cheers

Hi to Rob ... I received my order from you today

thanks mate

Jason

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got it today, wrapped in 2 jiffy bags lol.

One thing I cant get over is how small it is, I think I would lose a Wee, the maching is absolutly spot on, the threads are buttery smooth even without lube and the tint is perfect, just not as bright as I though it would be, I estimate otf lumens to be around 65 for the 100 lumen neutral emitter pill, comparing next to an eagletac T100 C2 on its 65 lumen level. But I didnt buy this to blow all my other lights out of the water in terms of brightness, this is by far the best feeling light I have.

Cant wait for it to get dark so I can see my Trits glowing.

Thanks Rob, excellent service and delivery. :thumbsup:

ps trying to find the cable to attach my camera to my pc for pics

found it
DSC00411.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

Last edited: